Colorado-Denver

Restaurant.com SALE!

Restaurant.com is having a 72 hour sale on their gift certificates! Enter NAPKIN for 80% off!I just bought 6 $25 gift certificates for $12!This is a good way to try restaurants in and around Denver.

Re: Restaurant.com SALE!

• KariMichaelKariMichael member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sweet! thanks! the only way we're eating out for a long while is with coupons haha
  • edited December 2011
    That's so awesome! Thanks for sharing...I think we'll definitely be taking advantage of this.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Kari-Same here!Madalay-Welcome!
  • alicottalicott member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thats fantastic! There are all my gifts for readers, parents, officiant etc.... :)
  • cadenaamcadenaam member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Brittany-you're evil.  I bought 7.  This is SO not going to help my wedding diet!  :)
  • edited December 2011
    Has anyone bought and used the gift certificates from Restaurant.com before? I told my husband about it, and he thinks it sounds like it's too good to be true. It looks like there's often a $35 minimum food purchase, and I'm assuming a $25 gift certificate would count toward this, meaning we'd need to buy $10 in food/drinks. I was all ready to go for it, and now I'm holding back until I hear that there aren't crazy rules and guidelines besides those already outlined on the site. Thanks!
  • leequadleequad member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't used any from restaurant.com but I have used certificates from similar sites (screamingdeals.com) and they've been legit.  There are restrictions but I think they're limited to the ones associated with that restaurant's certificates.  For example some require that you present the certificate before you order, some require a minimum purchase, some require 2 entrees to be purchased.  I don't believe there are hidden requirements, at least not when I used mine.
  • edited December 2011
    I have used it before.  They are legit, but watch our for restrictions.  Lots don't let you use them on weekends, and I have never seen one where there isn't a price minimum higher than the price of the coupon.  They almost never include alcohol and almost never tip/tax gratuity.  They can be great, though!
  • erin48erin48 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm never impressed with the restaurant options =0( And there are restrictions, it will say on each coupon...most have a minimum spend amount
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • KariMichaelKariMichael member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we use them all the time. ALL have restrictions so they aren't good gifts, but when its just the two of us, or if my parents are in town(So we can reach the higher min's) they work great. when all is said and done, you usually end up saving about 1/2. Nothing is free, but there is a savings.
  • COkristiCOkristi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree w/ pp, we use them all the time, and it's worth the savings for us. Just be careful that you read the restrictions before you go. If some have a $35 or $50 minimum, we save them for when there are 4 of us. I love restaurant.com!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • alicottalicott member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For $4 for a $50 gift card... I thin its worth following any restrictions :)
  • canary11canary11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the tip, but the site is not playing nice with me! When I try to checkout, I am defaulted to the main page!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards