Retro and Vintage Weddings
Options

**Scarlet856**

Where did you get the necklace and earrings in your bio?? I LOVE them!!

Re: **Scarlet856**

• Options
    Wow!  I just looked at the website.  I had NO idea they had such great jewelry.  Thanks for the info!
  • Options
    I was just looking at bridal clutches on etsy and reading the review, and noticed a Scarlet856 purchased one from rejenerate...was that you? if so, which one did you get/any feedback? TIA!
  • Options
    Haha. That's funny, yeah that's me!! I bought the "vera". Its in my bio under attire! I love it! It was a little pricey  but I love that she makes it all from vintage or reverbished materials!
  • Options
    HAHA  Funny....I love everything on your bio!  I definitely want to get the socks for FI!  My only problem with the clutch was the price for me, but it's so nice...i'm just worried I won't use it again after the wedding.
  • Options
    Thank you! I keep everything in my bio so I can try to keep it all straight in my head!  Oh I know I'm never going to use the bag again! I still can't believe how much I paid for it and I have to use the 50% off rule when telling people how much I paid! I just had to have it!  I fell in love with it. I see you're in CT, we're practically neighbors! Oh and I'm an attorney too!
  • Options
    Yeah, I think I might just go for it...I keep thinking about the damn purse and it really is beautiful! O really?? I didn't even notice you're from MA. What field do you work in? Recent grad?
  • Options
    Actually, not so recent anymore. I graduated in 2001. I work in labor for a public employees Union. I remember all too well though what its like to be a new grad trying to find a decent job in a bad economy! I was looking post 9/11 and nobody was hiring. I had the worst job for the first 6 months and an even worse job for the year after that! Then I found this job and I've been here ever since. How do you like what you're doing?
  • Options
    Yeah, I graduated in 2007 and passed both the NY and CT bars and then clerked for the CT Superior Court judges until this past March. I've been at an insurance defense (for agents/brokers) since then. It's not the field I would have ever thought I would be in, but everyone in the office is really great and I get to go to court a lot, which is great experience.
  • Options
    That's awesome experience. I spend most of my days in administrative proceedings, which I like. Congrats on both bars good for you. I have a friend who graduated a year after me and she's still trying to pass the bar.  Where did you go to School?
  • Options
    Yeah, I actually moved out of the apartment I lived in with my boyfriend at the time and moved back in with my mom for the two months I studied for the bar. I think I took a half day break once a week, but I figured I'd rather give up two months then have to take it again! I went to Pace Law School in White Plains, NY. You?
  • Options
    That was smart! I really can't imagine having to take that test twice! I went to Suffolk Law in Boston. I did the JD/MBA program = another year of debt. ;)
  • Options
    I know! I wanted to take MA, but I'm not willing to take the MBE again!
  • Options
    Tell me about it. I would have to learn all that stuff all over again! Isn't CT one of the jurisdictions that you can waive into MA after 5 years? I can't remember off the top of my head. If so, it will be 5 years before you know it. A way better deal thank taking another test!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards