Not Engaged Yet

HALP! I needz vegetarian engaugmint chiiken!

OKAY GUYS!I am really upset, because I just read in Panda's "hehe" thread that on Brides.com they take the engagement chicken thing SERIOUSLY!And now I'm SO UPSET. I mean, is this why I'm not engaged yet? Because I don't eat meat and have never cooked a chicken for my BF???? This is what's holding me back from the most splentacularific moment of my LIFE. EVAR?So, you gots ta help a girl out. What would be a suitable vegetarian replacement for an engagement chicken? Do you think a Tofurkey would do? I think they're weird and gross, but I'll do ANYTHING.... as long as it's not a real chicken.Maybe some of you will say that if I won't cook a chicken then I must not really want to be engaged and have a beeyooteefool pretty princess wedding. BUT THAT IS NOT TRUE.I AM A MATURE ADULT, OK! MY LOVE DOESN'T CHECK ID!I mean... it doesn't check for dietary requirements. Or something.OK... 123go post!:)
Anniversary

Re: HALP! I needz vegetarian engaugmint chiiken!

• tidetraveltidetravel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry.  Everyone knows that in order to get what you want in life, animal sacrifice is a must.  One dead chicken vs. a lifetime of happiness...You make the call.
    Holy Crap. We survived the first year!
    http://tidetravel.weebly.com/index.html
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Ok, when I come up with a response worthy of this thread's greatness, I will let you know. In the mean time, I LOL'd :D
    He pretty much had me at "hello".
    -- PS I agree with whatever Jeana said --
  • PandaBurrPandaBurr member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    splentacularific <3
  • edited December 2011
    I just snarfed fruit punch...i think i love you
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    This just made me LOL in class & everybody around me 2 give me the 'awkward' stare. LMAO @ Tidetravel & Button...u guys are the greatest!<3
  • edited December 2011
    I say you go for engagement black bean burgers, themz so goods. . . mmmm
    edited December 2011
    Well, the point is to prove you'll be an awesome wife, right? So... a chicken wouldn't be my first go-to...
  • edited December 2011
    hmmm, bf makes chicken all the time, maybe i should propose to him?
    image image image image 
    "but you're SO FUNNY, button! you're so funny i kind of want to crawl into your skin and wear it as my own. " - NarwhalYou, my dear, are the Queen of the Beebees. Here's a tiara - Oceana 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    buuuut HOW do I porve I will be an awesome wifeeeeee?If not with a chicken then what?Black bean burgers are out, he hates beans... he would break up with me for sure if I made him beans! :'( But I still know he loves me!!!!!!!!1111Maybe instead of a engaugmint citken, I should just promise sex after we're married?o wait, already did promise that.Time for plan B!!!! I mean Plan C!!!!Engagement video games? Maybe I buy him an XBox 360.... and then he will HAVE to porpoise to me! And then he can play Halo while I plan the whooole wedding myself and he can just show up! Becaaaaaaause guys don't care about planning stuff anyway. 1122313166111!YA!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Screw the food...here's what you do. Plan the whole wedding now, buy everything and book the venue, even go out and get yourself an engagement ring. Then when it's all settled you can clue him in. He'll be so happy that he doesn't have to do ANYTHING that he'll realize you're the perfect wife and stroll down the isle with you.
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    edited December 2011
    LOL. Just sign him up for WoW! Much better and provide longer entertainment than Halo can! Then you can have your way because he'll completely be absorbed in the game and just nod everytime you ask him a question!
  • bel138bel138 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    and then he will HAVE to porpoise to me!I thought I was pretty up on my slang for sexual acts. Please do share, what precisely is the "Porpoise?" OH OH OH please tell me you spray water at him from your "blow hole!"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    You can plan the entire wedding in WoW! Get your toons a nice set of wedding clothes....invite a couple of guilds (convert into raid) and THEN tell your man that he is getting a WoW wedding
  • edited December 2011
    Malakia, that would be GREAT.... except we already got married in Lineage II like 4 years ago. We planned to get married in WoW, but just never did.WAIT!If we got married in L2, am I actually already married????OMG IT'S LIKE THAT TIME when all those people were telling me on the Knot that I was already engaged.......... and I just DIN'T KNOW IT!Wow.... internet people... please, since you are the only people in the world who know me and my BF well enough to tell us what our relationship status is.........am i ardy marrid b/c i got married in a video game 4 years ago??????!!!111223530ulslvs
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    OMG Jeana you are like, totally married!!11!!!1!1!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    WUT?!RU 4 RL?
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    yeah! But you can still have your big wedding and purty princess day!1!! Jus don't tell n e one and it will all be cool!!!
  • edited December 2011
    This is what's holding me back from the most splentacularific moment of my LIFE. EVAR?Man, I hope this is sarcastic, because I liked you.
  • edited December 2011
    Ditto what sapphire saidnow go hit up your man for all the wedding anniversary gifts he didn't give you
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    OMG!Rachel THANKS I was so worried that if I already got married in secret that som1 would say i can't have my awesome wedding with PRESENTS and my gorgeous DRESS.Maybe I shuld try on weddig dresses this weekend. Wat do u think? I prolly could order one since I am aready married (becase of wedding in game).Yay! I am so excited!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    OMG Jeana you totally should!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Ok...who let Jeana have 18 bottles of wine?  ;)As for alternate dinner options, I go with cake.  Or rice krispie treats.  Both if the shape of a chicken, though.  You don't want to go too far out of the norm, or he'll never porpoise to you! Hahahaha.Not that it matters, since you're obviously already married.  Didn't you learn yet that video games = RL?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
  • edited December 2011
    rice krispie treat chicken FTW
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Cubs: Yes, it's sarcastic Jeana: Can you pass one of those 18 bottles of wine my way? Also, instead of rice crispy treat chicken, I think you should do croquembouche in the shape of an engagement chicken.  Way fancier and more likely to impress your future FI.  Or maybe you could get the Ace of Cakes people to do a chicken cake for you!
  • edited December 2011
    Noelle, don't take any of her wine she might sober up and we'll lose this glimpse of the inner BSC that lurks within all of us ring hungry NEY chicks
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    CITKHEN CAKE!!!!!!!!!That is a GREAT idea!!!!!!!!11111Okay, I am gonn do it guys. I am going 2 the store right now neway. I will take a picture of the kitchen cake when I do it! MAYBE THIS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!But, we are beta-testing Aion Online this weekdn. So, I don't know. But that would be perfuct! Video Game + Cake that looks like chiken!Then maybe he will porpoise to me in-game and we can live happy ever after in luuuuuuuuurve together, as angel-poeple in Aion. And IRL.And I can wear my new wedding dress when I give him the chikun cake!!!!!!!!11111Wat do u thin?YAY!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Wear your new wedding dress as often as possible, the more he sees how hot you look in it the more he's gonna wanna marry you.
    image image image image 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Wear your new wedding dress as often as possible, the more he sees how hot you look in it the more he's gonna wanna marry you.Agreed!  LOLAnd in an odd twist of fate, I actually am making chicken for dinner tonight because that's the only meat we have left in the house apparently.  Baked in cream of mushroom soup.  Yummy!  No worries, I don't expect a proposal because of my lackluster and lazily prepared meal.  ;)
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Married Bio
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic My first love.

Me: 31 DH: 30

TTC since 10/2010. 2012: HSG showed unicornuate uterus on right side; both kidneys and both ovaries present. High risk for preterm labor, IUGR, and C-Section. Dx'd Hypothyroidism.
    1st BFP: 10/27/12, cycle before we had planned to see RE
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Pregnancy Blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards