Chit Chat

Celebrities!1!!1

So it's Wednesday. I'm at work...and have nothing to do. I was going through our customer list and realized we have customers named:Peter ParkerSteve MartinMichael Jacksonand William Turner (Boot Strap Bill!...not really a celeb but still)Interesting coinsidence...or just a case of severe boredom. Either way...

Re: Celebrities!1!!1

• wtf coincidence*. sorry.
  • hmm... i'm sure it's no biggie, but i would be careful of giving out your customers names like that, if i was you.
  • hmm... i'm sure it's no biggie, but i would be careful of giving out your customers names like that, if i was you. this made me laugh.  what's going to happen to her customers?  they're going to google the names and find who?  jf, I don't think your customers have much to fear.
  • haha, yeah, like i said - i don't think it's a big deal, i would just not get into the habit of distributing customer's names like that.  but whatever -- do as you please.  :)
  • Names like those are so common that even if they were to see this, I'm fairly certain they'd just assume it was a different person with that name. 

"You can take your etiquette and shove it!" ~misscarolb
  • yeah, i'm not worried about anyone seeing these names or anything coming of this post or anything.  i'm just suggesting that it might not be the greatest mindset or idea to have to disseminate customer info.  i'm sure she is fine tho.
  • That was the furthest thing from my mind. If I was giving out credit card numbers, or addresses, that would be different. Nothing and no one is compromised because they share a name with Spider Man, a dead guy, or a pirate. Thanks for the concern though. I got a laugh out of it =)
  • Not really a celebrity, but a funny coincidence: we have a client named Potter who's being sued by a guy named Snape.
    Knitting Blog
    Updated 3-12
  • That was the furthest thing from my mind.That is my point!  Glad you got a good laugh in tho.
  • I don't know about you, but I don't think I'd want a 1 month old dead Michael jackson coming into MY work....just saying....
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
  • I don't know about you, but I don't think I'd want a 1 month old dead Michael jackson coming into MY work....just saying...Haha! I know! Luckily, I didn't have any encounters with these people, I just noticed their names.
  • Yeah, I know that the real MJ is not going to walk in, but it was a funny thought....
    Sunbonnet or cone of shame? You be the judge! Trixie's Blog
    My Planning Bio
    My Married Bio updated March 4
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards