Moms and Maids

They didn't order the outfit for the MOG!!

We ordered all of the outfits for the women from the same bridal store (not using their name because I'm ticked!) and I just found out - 26 days before the wedding - that they messed up and didn't place the order for my future mother in laws outfit!  they will know in the next 24 hours if they will be able to get it or not, but if not, we're pretty much up a creek without a paddle!::sighs::  I'm just ready to be married and on the honeymoon!

Re: They didn't order the outfit for the MOG!!

• edited December 2011
    dang. I'll be crossing my fingers for you. If the shop can't deliver, they'd better refund the money! And hopefully MOG will be able to find something suitable at a department store. Just remember: deep breaths and roll with the flow. It isn't the end of the world and it isn't going to keep you and FI from getting married just because the MOB's dress doesn't match. It makes for some unwanted frustration and extra work, but you will make it thru- it'll all be worth it in the end!
  • edited December 2011
    Relax, it will all be OK. MOG doesn't have to match any of the wedding party. The traditional "rules" are: nothing white, nothing black, don't match or clash with bridal party or MOB, and keep within the general level of formality of the MOB. She should be able to find something nice at any department store. Definitely get your money back from the bridal store on that one.
  • bablingbrookebablingbrooke member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Surely she can find something at Nordstrom or Macy's or something like that. The MOB/MOG outfits certainly don't need to coordinate with each other or with the BMs. My mom bought her outfit 5 days before our wedding and she looked great.
    Courtesy of megk8oz
    "I think bablingbrooke is the 13 yr old marring her cousin at the town hall. Lets all give her a big hand. And hope her inbred children can live normal lives." -tabs.

A word of warning from your friends at Cracked.com: Remember that text is going to be how you make your first impression over the internet; if every third word you type is misspelled, people will automatically assume that you're a moron.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards