California-Inland Empire

*sigh*

I have to keep reminding myself that school is worth it.  Last quarter is the first time I had to take out a student loan.  I just accepted another that will hopefully take me through until I finish but likely not.  I don't like the idea of going into debt for school (or anything for that matter).  I am lucky that I am in my last year and just now having to take out loans but it still sucks.  AND they raised tuition again!  UGH!!
CRAFTY ME

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
my read shelf:
Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: *sigh*

• edited December 2011
    How much is tuition?
  • edited December 2011
    $1200 per quarter...it hasn't gone up yet...
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
    Kasi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • edited December 2011
    Trying to come up with any chuck of money can be so hard and I hate loans too. I swear the cost of books is crazy too
  • edited December 2011
    I know what you mean! I already have over 3,000 and no degree. I am lucky I finally qualify for fin. aid. I hate loans...
  • edited December 2011
    I'm at $6000 with this last amount I accepted.  I really hope it covers me.  I had financial aid until this year because I got married and we make too much (it's lies...all lies!!).  I am going to be getting the last 4 months of my GI Bill so that will help out some.  Oh gosh...then there's grad school to worry about.  SIGH
    CRAFTY ME

my read shelf:
  • edited December 2011
    I feel ya! I have about 5k in loans right now. I don't think I'll need anymore though. I took it all last school year because I knew the state was in a financial shiit hole and I was afraid I wouldn't be able to get a loan this year. Oh well, what is an extra year of intrest!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards