Rhode Island

WTB: Linens, beachy/pink decor/vases, votives, etc for 9/5 wed

Hi all,  Thouht I'd throw this out there.  Having a 9/5 wedding.  Could use the following items: 108" white table clothes (4) Drape for 8' banquet table 90" x 156" white or pink napkins (20) Pink organza overlays or runners (4) for tables -- something for banquet table would be nice too Paper lanterns - pinks and white sand dollars (20-25) cylinder vases (to use around house & on banquet table - 5?) Bubble wands (20) pink ribbon Tulle Votives I live in MA but travel around New England so picking up is a definate possiblility.  Shipping ok to, as long as the stuff isn't heavy. I'm pretty open to suggestions/ideas too.  So if you've got something cool - throw it out there!  email me at m_beezer at yahoo dot com

Re: WTB: Linens, beachy/pink decor/vases, votives, etc for 9/5 wed

• edited December 2011
    I have some beachy votives in my for sale bio- shipping would be from Florida, but shouldn't be expensive since the votives are light and small.. email me at beachbride13 at gmail dot com and let me know what you think.HTH!
  • edited December 2011
    Did you look into renting linens where you're getting your tables/chairs? My friends made all of theirs because they couldn't find the right sizes and now they have dozens of tablecloths they don't need. You also can rent overlays and linens online; I looked into it but in the end just decided to go with the caterer's rentals.
  • edited December 2011
    I have some cylinder vases for sale - check out my "for sale" page....link in siggy  email me at karley0325 at yahoo dot com if interested!
  • edited December 2011
    Hiya Karley,I bought your shoes. ;-)Did find some cylinders at Michaels on sale for $3 each (8 1/2 & 10 1/2")  Didn't buy them yet.I did look into rentals for linens, but not the organza overlays or runners.  Just thought I'd check to see if anyone had some they wanted to get rid of...I will check on the overlays and runners though -- I don't know why I didn't think of that.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards