Arizona-Phoenix

Chairs & Linens

Anyone know a great place (cheap) to rent chairs and linens?  The lady who is hosting our wedding/reception told us today there are not enough chairs for all our guests at her church.  And I'm looking for about 25 black 120" table linens (white would work too). Or if you know anyone selling some that would work too! TIA!~Trish

Re: Chairs & Linens

• edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting mine from Judy Davis, I think the name of her company is "best dressed linens & chairs" I can't remember the exact name of it right now, but I know for a fact her name is Judy Davis.. I'm getting black covers & gold overlays.
  • Marissa0717Marissa0717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Trish,Go on the budget board. There is actually a recent post about this!!! There is a company that is discounting their linens and doing free shipping right now! I was on last night and there were some pretty good deals! The discounts and free shipping last until August. I will check for the name later tonight incase you can't find it on the Budget Wedding Board. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • mresendezmresendez member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have black linens (tablecloths and chair covers) that I bought for my wedding that I could rent to you, if you wantmeresend at asu dot edu, if you're interested
  • edited December 2011
    Holy smokes you girls are wonderful! YGM mresendez! BTW, what's your real name? lol!  And I found that site, linentablecloths.com, Marissa! They're cheaper to buy than to rent! Maybe between the two I can pull this off super cheap!
  • Marissa0717Marissa0717 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Good! I am glad you you found it! I am thinking I will be going that route as well and then just sell them after to another deserving bride!! :) Or maybe I can buy/rent yours from you after you're done with them!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Marissa, that would be great if it worked out like that! Are you wanting black tablecloths though?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards