Maryland-Baltimore

Bridal Salons

So how do you politely let the bridal salon know that you wont be getting the alterations done at the salon? It seems the many salons I visited (including the two I bought my dresses from) kinda expect that you'll get them done there. Oh and for those who care/curios :) - the reason I say dresses is because: I bought what I thought was THE dress in February only to fall in love with the actual THE dress in May. So anyhow I don't want to do any alterations on the first dress as I wont be wearing it.

Re: Bridal Salons

• HoosierTerpHoosierTerp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I called my salon and told them I was coming to pick up my dress because I decided to use an outside seamstress for alterations.  They didn't seem the least bit upset/surprised/offended.  I think they know how much of a rip-off it is! 
  • 2have2hold2have2hold member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would assume its the norm and most salons would be okay with it. Thanks!Btw Hoosier, I love your siggy pic! What song were you all dancing to??!! must have been a blast :)
  • HoosierTerpHoosierTerp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks!  I haven't the slightest idea what song that is!  Definitely late in the night though :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards