Texas-Houston

meme to pass the time

1) You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?hmmm I don’t really listen to the radio so this doesn’t really bother me..maybe Creed?2) Who would you really just like to punch in the face? Too many to list 3) What is your favorite cheese? Smoked gouda 4) You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient is at your immediate disposal. What kind will you make?Stone Mill Bakers Spicy Chipolte BLT with Turkey and their jalapeno cornbread bread 5) You, Elvis, and Princess Diana are in a dog sled, fleeing across the Siberian wasteland with wolves in hot pursuit. The wolves are catching up fast. Who would you throw out to gain speed and why? They'd both have to go. 6) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?that turtle island place in fiji7) An angel appears out of heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. It is? Shiner Mesquite8) You have been given the opportunity to create the half hour TV show of your dreams. What is it called and what is it's premise?9) You have a choice of two doors. One of which you MUST go through. The first leads to a roomful of spiders, the second to a roomful of clowns. Which is it to be?The clowns. 10) Your house is on fire. You have just enough time to run in there and grab one inanimate object. So what's the item? Jason’s 1940’s Martin Guitar11) One night, you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by mummies. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do? Pee my pants12)You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice. What is it going to be? Something like that Shifter guy in push..he made things look like money 13) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time span can only be a half hour, though. What half hour of your past would you like to experience again? Ahh the night Jason told me he loved me. He was so sincere and sweet and confident. It makes me cry just to remember it 14) You have been eternally banned from every single bar in the world except for ONE. Which one is it going to be? cecils. Been going there since I was 1715) What's the last thing you ate? lubys fried eggplant, zucchini and fish16) The constant absorption of magical moonbeams mixed with the radio-active vegetables you consumed earlier has given you the power to resurrect the dead celebrity of your choice. So which celebrity will you bring back? Princess diana? MJ? I don’t really have one that I care about.  

Re: meme to pass the time

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards