Arizona-Phoenix

**JenniferBultman**

Hello! If I remember correctly, you mentioned in a post that you were using PhotoFunBooth. Since your wedding has past already, how was your experience w/them? How did the photos turn out? Did the logo you selected come out how you pictured it? Did you have to make an appt. w/Cori to select the logo or was it done thru email? Did you purchase the package w/the memory-scrap book? If so, did you just tell them your colors & they picked out the materials accordingly? Did they provide you w/a "prop box"? My MOH & I were just going to hit up all the sales after Halloween & make our own. Sorry so many ?'s but I have not spoken to Cori since February when I put down the deposit. Maybe I should just call her! Thanks for your help :)

Re: **JenniferBultman**

• edited December 2011
    Okay- so the experience was really good. I had a bit of a hard time getting the website and still have yet to receive my disc of images, however I'm told its in the mail to me. For what I paid, and the service at the wedding- it went really good. Like it was worth it. I would just recommend staying on top of it after the wedding. We only met with Cori once- and that was when we put down the deposit. We just wanted a simple border so it didn't take much. We actually provided our own prop box- and it was a hit! Our photo gallery is below =)http://tinyurl.com/nenxm3 If you have any other questions feel free to email me! JenniferBultman at Gmail dot Com
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Not sure if you will come back & read this but whatev! 1st off, your pics are all so fun, every1 looks like they're having a blast! My FI wore that red/leopard hat last yr for Halloween (we were pimps lol) & I was planning on throwing it in our prop box too, how funny! Thanks for sharing :) Glad to hear you had a great experience w/them! I hear ya on the price. I was actually going to go w/a different company that I found at the Bridal expo back in Jan. But when I got a call from PFB that I won the raffle for their best package @ 50% off I couldn't pass it up! Thanks for answering my questions & I will def. email you if I have any more. Oh & thanks for sharing about Alice Rae, I saved their contact info in my "wedding" folder & am planning on making an appt. there soon!
  • edited December 2011
    No problem!!!  It was a really fun favor to have, I'm so glad we did it!Good luck with your planning!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards