December 2009 Weddings

Hostess Gift?

It just came to me that I should get my MOH a gift for hosting my shower but what to get?  Of course I think of this 2 days before the shower so ordering anything online is out of the question. Any fun/original ideas? Also do I need to get a small gift for my mom and his mom for providing the space and some of the food even if they aren't the "hostess"?   

Re: Hostess Gift?

• You could get a basket and fill it with some practical shower items and put a tag on it that says "Hope your next shower is as great as mine was!"  A girl on P&E did that and I thought it was really cute. I would get the moms gifts, too, as they're technically hosting by providing food and venue.  A gift card to their favourite restaurant would work, though.
  • I LOVE that idea! My shower is next weekend, I just might do it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• In fact, I have already gotten started- check this out: http://www.amazon.com/Dorm-Caddy-Shower-Tote/dp/B000IF6SMQ/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1249004532&sr=8-1CUTE! and for $3.00 each, I do not really care if they do not use them. A basket would be just the same price. I considered getting one of those over the showerhead caddies (Amazon has those really cheep too)  but I was worried about carrying them, etc. Thanks so much for the idea!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards