DC

Caterer Recs?

Hi ladies, We've booked at the Rockville Rooftop for our 10-09-10 wedding. We are allowed to bring in a caterer and I am looking for one that allows us to buy our own alcohol. I posted on wedding wire for "bids" and heard from the following caterers.... any rants or raves?BaskineadsKnife and Fork42 degreesRoundzThank you in advance for any thoughts!

Re: Caterer Recs?

• bluefire10270bluefire10270 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I dont know about any of the listed ones however we are using R&R and they have an option where you can bring your own alcohol, Im not sure if you have to use one of their bartenders.FWIW, we priced it out and its cheaper for us to just use them for the alcohol then to go buy it ourselves...
  • edited December 2011
    check www.dcknottiereview.com I'm pretty sure Baskineands has been reviewed there, not sure about the others. I've also heard good things about R&R.
  • edited December 2011
    I've never heard of ANY of those caterers above, but we're also using R&R AND we're buying our own alcohol.  We're only doing beer and wine so it's much cheaper to just Costco it, but if we were doing a full bar with liquor than we probably would have gone with R&R's package.  You wouldn't think so since it all adds up so quickly, but their prices all around are pretty good!
  • lareddinglaredding member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We tried Knife and Fork and R+R but went with Main Event Caters and the food was amazing and our family was thrilled. Our guests couldn't stop talking about it. Seriously check them out. Quality was amazing www.maineventcaterers.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards