New Hampshire
Options

Poll: Getting to know you (Random)

2»

Re: Poll: Getting to know you (Random)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    1. What is the "weirdest" food you have ever consumed? Right after FI and I got engaged my parents took us out to eat. The restaurant had kangaroo as a special. We were all too chicken to order it, but our waitress brought us a piece to try. It was...interesting. 2. What do you keep in the trunk of your car? Blanket and an ice scraper (my ice scraper is amazing and if I take it inside someone will steal it!) 3. What is your favorite commercial? (Past OR Present) Anything that's funny. I really don't like commercials...Superbowl ones are good. 4. If you were to be on a reality TV show which one would you be on and why? The Hills so I could really understand what's going on. 5. What do you miss most about childhood? Summer days at my babysitter's. Wiffle ball in the backyard, the rope swing, dance contests, getting older and wanting to "lay out" in the sun all afternoon. Those were the days.
  • Options
    Steffy3217Steffy3217 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What is the "weirdest" food you have ever consumed?I tend to shy away from wierd food, but probably octopus... which is REALLY good. 2. What do you keep in the trunk of your car?A basketball, ice skates, emergency kit, golf clubs, and who knows what else. My car needs a cleaning. 3. What is your favorite commercial? (Past OR Present)Any Terry Tate Office Linebacker.. :)4. If you were to be on a reality TV show which one would you be on and why?Umm... Top Chef... maybe I could learn something haha5. What do you miss most about childhood? Only having to worry about getting homework done and having the rest of the time to play around.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards