Honeymoon Discussions

Mexico on a budget

Hello ladies, Our wedding is in july next year. I am leaning toward mexico, however i am on a very tight budget. Something around 1500 dollars. Does anyone has any recomendations for an all inclusive package ( including airfare) that could work for our budget. We are leaving from Maryland. Let me know. Thanks

Re: Mexico on a budget

• not sure what part of mexico you mean but i'm sure with the help of a TA or searcing on-line you could find something. perhaps for just a few days. also consider non-aI in canun or playa del carmen. it's a great way to save $ and then you can eat at less expensive places to keep prices down.

• We are going to Cancun in 3 and half weeks (we are staying at the DREAMS resort) and our budget was $2000.  I did a lot of research though to get that price.  I would do some comparison shopping online.  We used expedia, travelocity, and cheap carribbean to do our research and then when narrowed it down to a few AI and we found a price we liked, we called a travel agent to see if they could get us a better price.  Just for the purpose of finding out about the resorts, I like the information that Expedia gives, but you may prefer something else.  Hope this helps.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I forgot to say, we use bookit.com a lot to book our trips.  They are one of the main sites that Travel Zoo usually publishes deals from.
    Vacation

Vacation
  • Check out the Golden Parnassus in CUN...goldencancun.com
  • JWaite- Thats actually where we are staying when we go next month!  I love that its adults only and right near everything.I will be happy to post a review after we get back.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Playa Palms Beach Hotel in Playa Del Carmen.  I stay there every time I go.  I have family there, so I have been once a year for 10 years running.  I think it is the best value.  The rooms are just hotel rooms with kitchenettes, but the hotel is right on the beach and right by the nightlife action of the town, and its only about $100/night.  They also do all the cutesy honeymoony stuff, like towel animals and fresh flowers in your room everyday.www.playapalms.com
    Abigail Rose, EDD 6/8/13 BabyFetus Ticker

Nose Job Blog
  • FI and I went to Oasis Palm Beach in cancun last year and loved it, its not your 5 start hotel, but the food was great, the people were great and it was a blast.We just booked a 2 week AI stay at the same place for $1500 total for the both of us...it got mixed reviews...but we absolutely loved it.Its close to the "party scene" if that is what you want...plus it left us a lot of money to do excursions while there that we weren't able to do last year.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards