Second Weddings
Options

AW: Love the Fed Ex Man

My MIB order has arrived!  I'm keeping my fingers crossed that none of the glass is broken!  Now, when FI gets back from OOT, he'll be welcomed to a MIB assembly party!  Just wanted to share my excitement with you ladies.  : )

Re: AW: Love the Fed Ex Man

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I want to celebrate with you but I don't know what a MIB is so please help me to understand! TIA! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi, and sorry for that. MIB = Message in a Bottle We are sending the Message in a Bottle as our invitations for the Cruise / Ceremony.  We are getting married on the beach on Catalina Island, so we decided to stick to the "beachy" theme.I have pictures in my bio and blog, but here's a picture of our mock up one I did.  The only thing I have left to do is find some Caribbean Blue raffia and use it to tie the Starfish Charm at the top where the cork is inserted into the bottle.[img]<a href="http://www.tinyurl.com/nb7fs5" rel='nofollow'>http://www.tinyurl.com/nb7fs5</a>[/img]
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    All I could think of was "Men in Black"
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL.  Men in Black!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That is wonderful! How exciting!  Have fun making them all!!! They are adorable!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My first thought when reading the title was, well I love my UPS guy but he is my FI so not quite the same thing. Just thought I would share my sillyness. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lol!  Over the last couple of months or so, Brian has grown to dislike the Fed-Ex man, the UPS man, or the Mail Man.... those guys keep delivering packages, and packages and packages!  All wedding related.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My guy cracks me up everything he delivers anything wedding related he sends me pictures of the box.  I keep telling its for some other bride I don't wanna know. But truthfully he is so excited about the wedding it makes me giggle.  When he delivers to bakeries he sends me pics of cakes at the bakery.  Its hysterical!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Lucky to have a FI w/ benefits!  :)  Thank goodness my FI manages then Meat, Seafood, Dairy and Frozen departments because we always eat good!  Love the Rib Eyes!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL...Thanks for the explanation! They look very awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    pamila, That cracked me up! My first thought was I love the FedEx guy, too, but he's my FI (gmta). So your man is the guy in the brown shorts, and mine is the one in the blue shorts. Too funny.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards