Texas-Austin
Options

Just checking in...

It's been days since I've been on the boards, so I just thought I'd check in to say hi.In about 34 hours, I'll be married.The wedding weekend kind of officially starts tomorrow. My parents will be arriving with a whole slew of relatives. On Friday, we'll have rehearsal at the One World, then rehearsal dinner on a party boat on Lake Austin. And wedding on Saturday at 6:30. Yay!After that, we'll spend the night at Barton Creek Resort, then lounge and rest all day Sunday... with the exception of opening all of the cards on the hunt for cash b/c I'm broke!! ;)At around 6 a.m. on Monday, our flight leaves for Costa Rica. We'll be there for 9 days. I couldn't be more thrilled.Anyway! I'll check in again if I can, but you know last minute details! Thanks for all of the help & guidance along the way ladies! You guys have been such a big help from giving me pre-plan ideas to solving major unforeseen problems! Thank you, thank you, thank you!And good luck to everyone else getting married in the next to weeks or so! Especially Erin, my venue twin! I can't wait to see how gorgeous your wedding is going to be!! All of my love to each of you ladies and your soon-to-be husbands.Kisses!!

Re: Just checking in...

• Options
    GerberladyGerberlady member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Have fun!! ;)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have a fabulous wkend. Enjoy the celebration!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Have fun and enjoy every minute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    erin&andyerin&andy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh, honey, congrats!! I KNOW your wedding is going to be absolutely STUNNING!  I can't wait to see pics!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!!! Enjoy everything!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations and have a fabulous wedding weekend and honeymoon trip!!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I've been thinking about you this week and wondering if you would stop in before you head off for the wedding. Hope your wedding is fabulous - your FI is going to flip out when he sees how beautiful you are in that dress lady! Congrats, have a great honeymoon & let us know how it all went when you get back as a MRS!!!
    ~ Trish Finfer
    Blog

• Options
    henderstraushenderstraus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Best wishes! Don't forget to stop by post-wedding and share your photos and vendor reviews!
  • Options
    sweetscarletsweetscarlet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratuations!! Have a blast!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Erm. Hahaha. I just realized (yes, at 9:30 a.m. while laying in bed thinking about 1 million other things) that I apparently can't do any math. Duh. I'm getting married on Saturday. That makes my wedding over 48 hours away. I'm just attempting to accelerate time, that's all. ;)Thank you, thank you, thank you for all the well wishes ladies!I will definitely be back in ASAP to show pictures, give reviews & all of that great wedding stuff. On one hand, I've been so connected to my laptop for so long with all of the planning that I would really like to take it on the trip with us so that I can do some little things like leave my vendor reviews - not to mention how handy a laptop can be when you're on vacation in an unknown place. On the other hand, there are a select few people I want to communicate with during that week and a half. One of them I'm marrying, the others probably speak Spanish. Heh.And oh my goodness. Am I crazy to be thrilled that it's raining right now, and might rain all weekend long? It has been so outrageously hot over the last few months that a little rain seems soothing to the soul. Thank goodness.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    congratulations!!!  Yes, the rain is wonderful right now!
    then.now Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    erin&andyerin&andy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Joy, you are too cute!  I know you'll have a fabulous day and we cannot wait to see pics and read your reviews, but seriously it's ok to leave the laptop AT HOME!  We will be waiting when you get back! (even if it is a bit impatiently!)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards