South Asian Weddings
Options

AW: garba pics on our photogs blog!

We used a diff photog for our garba than we did for our wedding (Budget reasons).  We went non-SA for our garba, their first time doing a SA event, and based on these sneak peaks i think they did a great job!  They used to be based in the Northeast but now are out of Chicago area - they are the cutest hubby and wifey team, would totally reccomend them. http://www.gntphoto.com/blog/

Re: AW: garba pics on our photogs blog!

• Options
    Meghana55Meghana55 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous pictures shilps!  Love the shot where everyone is dancing but they're all blurry.  Looks like it was a great time!
  • Options
    neha1683neha1683 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful pictures!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow! so beautiful! :-)
  • Options
    katie978katie978 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    they did a GREAT job!  super pictures!I really like your mehendi too; I'm going to take that pic to my mehendi artist consultation if that's ok  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful photos!  You seriously look amazing!  And it sounds like these photographers were such a good choice; you can tell by the way they wrote the blog post that they were really enthusiastic about your festivities.  Awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love looking at everyones pictures...the garrba pics came out really nice.  I also loved the one with the dancers blurred.  It reminds of the dervishes in turkey...sorry I know that was random...
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where did you get your jewllery?  Did you get it in India or here in the states?
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    erin&andyerin&andy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    GORGEOUS!!  I love everything!  You looked so beautiful.  And all that fabric everywhere - amazing!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful photos - the mehndi looks awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies!katie i loveddd my mehndi artist.  even my hard to impress aunties liked her work. i have more pics of just the mehndi if you would like to take a look at them i can send to you. masti - i got everything in gujrat india.  that jewelry came from baroda to be exact.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    would you mind sending me pics of your mendhi as well? mastistyle at hotmail thanks.
    ExerciseMilestone
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    shilps, can you send me your mehendi pix as well? tararara8217@hotmail.com
  • Options
    katie978katie978 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    & mine is knlagna2009 at gmail.  thanks so much!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh you looked gorgeous!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    masti, swan, katie - YGM!
  • Options
    erin&andyerin&andy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi! May I see those pics too?  eaphillips at gmail dot comTIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards