May 2013 Weddings

Seriously Weather?

Backstory here, we got engaged last November but after I found out I was pregnant we decided to wait to do the engagement pics until this year. 

So we have our photographer (booked him back in August) and set a date of November 15th to do the pictures...it rains all day and is cold and nasty, so we reschedule for December 5th.  I check the forecast today (1 week out I know things could change but still..) and 60% chance of rain ALL DAY LONG. The entire rest of the week is absolutely gorgeous and like 60's-70's (in NC in December that is a treat!). With FI's schedule and him having to have the day off so my mom can watch him while we do pics that afternoon its hard scheduling these sessions so I am praying that either the weather changes or we can change the date to Tues or Thurs (FX!)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Wedding Countdown Ticker
My Pregnancy, Wedding, Home DIY blog!
Dating: 7.1.2008 Engaged: 11.25.11 Austin: 07.21.12 Wedding: 5.4.2013

Re: Seriously Weather?

• Try not to follow the weather so much. I find it just stesses you out more! I know when we were scheduled to take our epics, there was a 40 chance of rain and it actually did rain all morning. It stopped about an hour before we took the pics and just after we finished, it started to rain again! Sometimes all you need is a little break to make it work. GL!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • The same thing happened to us.  We had to reschedule 3 or 4 times due to weather.  We finally had them done.  The weather said a 50 % chance of rain.  Not a single drop and it was relatively warm for Ma in Nov.  It was in the 60's...  Don't stress it
    May 2013 FebSiggy... Invite... Different Type of Ribbon/Knot Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Luckily I emailed my photographer and we moved it back one day so we are all in the clear now, there is 0% chance of rain that day :).  Thanks for the support though, I really needed it!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    My Pregnancy, Wedding, Home DIY blog!
    Dating: 7.1.2008 Engaged: 11.25.11 Austin: 07.21.12 Wedding: 5.4.2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards