Florida-West Coast

First Dance

Are any of you having a choreographed first dance?  Where would I even go to find instructors in the area?

Re: First Dance

• edited December 2011
    FI & I aren't having a serious, choreographed first dance... but will probably do something goofy (like the videos all over the internet). One of my BMs is a dance instructor and is opening her own studio in September and I'm sure she would love to put something together for you! I'm not sure where you live, but the studio will be in Spring Hill. Just let me know if you're interested and I'll give you the info. :)
  • SBride1SBride1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are doing a choreographed, upbeat first dance to L.O.V.E. by Buble.  We took lessons at Arthur Murray in South Tampa (but there are others) and I highly recommend them! It was a lot of fun and they did a great job and really worked with what we wanted.  Let me know if you want more info!  HTH!
    Dinner in Florence!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    If by choreographed you mean practicing so you don't step on each others toes...then yes :)
  • edited December 2011
    I'm with the PP.  Not choreographed, but lessons / practice are a must.  But FI doesn't know this yet.  Well, yes he does, but we don't need to worry about it just quite yet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards