June 2012 Weddings
Options

Wednesday morning cuteness

I had a post last week on SB asking the girls to talk me out of getting a dog.  It worked, but I just wanted to share their newest portrait with you all this morning because, well, they're freaking adorable.

Re: Wednesday morning cuteness

• Options
    Oh my goodness, they are precious! We are waiting to get a dog until after the wedding and I am looking forward to lots of puppy cuteness!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_wednesday-morning-cuteness?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:9895b309-020d-4908-8268-b95f0baca165Post:5406e4d6-5ac0-4375-92f5-0bc36a0baa7d">Re: Wednesday morning cuteness</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh my goodness, they are precious! <strong>We are waiting to get a dog until after the wedding and I am looking forward to lots of puppy cuteness!</strong>
    Posted by acn6497[/QUOTE]
    us too! we can't wait
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    SOOOOO cute!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Aw! How do you not adopt that cuteness?
  • Options
    Awww....so cute!

Both FI and I have a dog. It makes for a full house. Combined we have roughly 130 lbs of furry love.
    Cappadocia, Turkey
    June 2012 March Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon location
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    image 215 Invited so far!
    image 160 Are ready to party!
    image 30 Will be missing out!
    image 25 Are MIA!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_june-2012-weddings_wednesday-morning-cuteness?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:3ae4d68d-f10a-4dec-8810-da13c14a7b86Discussion:9895b309-020d-4908-8268-b95f0baca165Post:03db7626-11eb-4753-bcf8-f23d2605428c">Re: Wednesday morning cuteness</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aw! How do you not adopt that cuteness?
    Posted by midgetthemighty[/QUOTE]
    Right?  Well we just found out FI's sister is adopting one of the female chocolates, SO I'm hoping she will breed her in a couple yeras and by then we'd be ready for a puppy :)
  • Options

They are adorable. What type of dog. I am dog lover. Both of my parents have a dog Mom- Labodor Dad- American Bull dog ( that I call mine)  My grandfather keeps the family dog which is a boxer. we are waiting to get our dog once we get settle into our new home. Plan to purchase in June. Hopefully, have a dog Christmas.

LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Oh my goodness!! SO precious!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    image 309 Invited so far!
    image 142 Are ready to party!
    image 125 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are driving me crazy!
  • Options
    We are going to look at it after the wedding. Too much going on right now to deal with potty training and teething.
  • Options
    They are SO cute! 

We're waiting until after we get married and settled into our next house before getting a puppy.  I can't wait to have another dog to play with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards