Catholic Weddings
Options

thank you

Thank you ladies for all your prayers and support for my godson, Peyton Joel, who went to be with our Lord on Tuesday evening, almost exactly 8 days after he was born. Please continue to pray for his dear parents and their families as we go through the next rough days.Poor Peyton has a type of liver malfunction, and while he was in the womb his placenta was filtering the toxins for him, but once he was born his body filled with toxins which caused seizures which caused brain damage, and he was taken off life support. Pray that his parents don't blame themselves, as there was nothing they could do, and that God's healing grace may find them.
My little loves
PitaPata Dog tickers PitaPata Dog tickers

Re: thank you

• Options
    Calypso1977Calypso1977 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    shorty, i'm so sorry.  at least he will not have to suffer any longer.his situation sounds very similar to that of a friend of mine.  i wish i could remember the name of the disease (it was somethign with letters), but it was essentially a genetic issue that was passed on through the baby's mother.  the gene gets passed to both male and female babies, but only the males seem to get sick and die from it, although the female babies then become carriers of the gene themselves, so that tehy may have the same problem when it comes their time to have babies.definitely have your godson's parents ask the doctor about this genetic disease, if they havent already.  if its the same one, they'll want to plan accordingly for the future, if and when tehy are ready to try and have another child.hang in there!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    so sorry. I was thinking about him (and all of you) especially last night. Everyone will continue to be in my prayers.
    Crosswalk
  • Options
    procowarner15procowarner15 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm so sorry to hear this. I will keep them all in my prayers!
  • Options
    dogluver315dogluver315 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am so sorry for your family's loss. My FI and I are keeping you all in our prayers and you have our deepest sympathies. I know this is of little comfort, but you can rest assured he is with God watching over all of you.
  • Options
    canary11canary11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    shorty, that is sad news. I hope that his family is doing OK. I will pray for them!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards