Florida-South Florida
Options

Update on my sister

Hey everyone. Thanks for all of your prayers and support! Carly is still in the ICU, and the doctors are saying that she'll probably need to stay in there for a while. She had to have a procedure done yesterday that put a tube into her kidney and out through her back to try to drain excess fluids that the infection is causing. Apparently she has fluids that are now leaking into her pelvic area from her kidneys, so the doctors will probably have to do some procedure to find what's leaking and try to fix it. Along with the infectious disease doctors, nephrologists, urologists, and gynocologists (for the fluid in her pelvis), she has a team of cardiologists monitoring her heart because they thought there was a problem with it yesterday. I'm so sorry this is so long, I'm just so stressed and worried about her, especially because I'm in New York and not down there with her in Jupiter. Thanks again for your prayers and support!

Re: Update on my sister

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I didnt see the original post, but I am sorry to hear about your sister! I hope she gets better! It sure seems like everyone is getting sick lately. :(
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww, lovie :\ My thoughts and prayers are with your family.
    DX stage 4 endo 4/2005 Lap #2 7/2007 Lap #3 8/2009 uterus, tubes & cul-de-sec fused. partial bowel resection. LUPRON :( Surprise BFP 4/2010 Layla Grace 11/17/2010 Surprise BFP 12/2011 - stick baby stick! THE BLOG Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Lacey36Lacey36 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thinking of you and your sister. I hope she gets better soon. Ill keep her in my prayers!
    My Bio Photobucket Number Invited 152 image Number Attending 109 image Number Declined 43 image Number Not Replied 0 image RSVP Date June 30th Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    jennej24jennej24 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I will keep her in my thoughts and prayers too. Sounds like she has a lot of doctors taking care of her, hopefully together they can make her better.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Still keeping you in my thoughts and wishing her a speedy recovery!! Hang in there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I will continue to keep her in my prayers.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    avmn10avmn10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It must be a horrible feeling not being able to be near her :( knottie vibes for a speedy recovery...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    :( Knottie vibes she gets better quick. Hang in there, she knows you thinking of her even if you can't be there!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageBabyName Ticker
  • Options
    JillianLLJillianLL member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks for the update. Keeping your sister in prayers and sending positive vibes to her and your family
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    erika1180erika1180 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i will continue to keep you and your family in my prayers for your sisters speedy recovery !! keep us updated
  • Options
    oyepoohoyepooh member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Thankfully the doctors seem to be on top of things.  Keeping her in my thoughts.  Keep us posted.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Again, my prayers are with her and the family... thank you for the update.
  • Options
    Kitty315Kitty315 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hope they figure it out fast and she gets better soon. You're all in my thoughts and prayers.. =(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards