New Jersey - South
Options

Poll: Veil Placement

How are you going to/how did you wear your veil for the ceremony and reception?
BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
Stacy has read 24 books toward her goal of 35 books.
hide

Re: Poll: Veil Placement

• Options
    edited December 2011
    (Pictures in Bio) I had a cathedral-length veil with a comb only, and it was inserted on the top of my hair. Veil was bustled into comb for the reception.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I wore my hair half up and half down.  I wore my veil right above the barrette.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    ditto eb. cathedral length veil on a comb. inserted at the top of my head. bustled it for the reception.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I’m planning on wearing my hair half up and half down then having the veil sit at the top of the clip. The types of veils I have been attracted to (sorry not sure of the technical term) but they say it gives a waterfall effect.
  • Options
    lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am going to do a single layer elbow or fingertip length veil for the ceremony on the beach, probably right above my hair (I'm wearing it up), then I am going to take it off after the first dance.
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Hm lm...taking it out after the first dance? I never thought of that option. My FI wants it up top for the ceremony but I was going to take it out right after that because I want people to see my hair...but maybe I'll keep it until the first dance. Sigh...decisions decisions :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker

2012 Reading Challenge

2012 Reading Challenge
    Stacy has read 24 books toward her goal of 35 books.
    hide
  • Options
    Linda123Linda123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    See siggy Pict. :) single layer, comb placed above hairstyle.  I removed it during pictures before the cocktail hour....
  • Options
    lmparlettlmparlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah Pumpkinseed, I was thinking after the first dance.  I originally didn't want one, was just going to wear a big flower on the side of my hair, but when I was dress shopping, they put one on me and I decided I had to wear it.  I was going to not wear it at the recept at all, but I read somewhere that some girls regret not having it in the pics of the first dance.  So I thought about that, and decided it would be better to take it off after that, so its on when we are announced, and for first dance pics.  After that, its party time!! : )
    Photobucket Visit JerseyShore.Weddings.com Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards