Maine

Thanks and see you on the other side...

I don't know how much I will get on the next couple of days, so I wanted to say thanks to you ladies for the great advice I rec'd. I will be sure to post pics when I get back from the honeymoon. (be back on the 10th). Good luck to any other brides who are having their weddings over the next couple of weeks. I can't believe it is already here. Yikes!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thanks and see you on the other side...

• edited December 2011
    Have fun, and enjoy every minute! Can't to hear how everything went, and to see the pictures :)
  • edited December 2011
    I hope your day is everything you want it to be and more!  Can't wait to hear how it goes.  Enjoy your honeymoon.  ;-)
  • edited December 2011
    Best wishes!! I can't wait to see pictures!! I hope it's everything you dreamed and more! :)
  • edited December 2011
    Congrats and good luck!  Can't wait to see you on the other side, MRS!
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations and good luck!  Have a wonderful time.  I can't wait to hear all about it.
    Knitting Blog
    Updated 3-12
  • edited December 2011
    Hooray! Have a FANTASTIC day and be sure to show us tons of photos when you get back!!
    "Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky." -- Ranier Maria Rilke BabyFruit Ticker image Me:37 MH:38 TTC since Oct 2011 BFP/Beta#1: 13 6/20/12; Beta#2: 20 6/22/12; MC/Beta#3: 9 6/27/12 BFP#2/Beta#1: 9/21/12 S/PAIFW
  • edited December 2011
    yay! Good luck, Enjoy your day!! :)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards