Washington-Seattle

critique my timeline?

Day Of Time Line 6:15- Girls arrive at STC 6:30- Girls make up and hair starts 7:00- Breakfast for Girls 8:00- Jeremy and guys arrive, put up lanterns over head table 9:00- Pictures of Guys (Jeremy's family needs to be here by then) 10:00- Pictures for Girls 10:30- Jeremy starts seating people 11:00- Ceremony Starts 11:30- Cocktail hour inside, Jeremy and Jessica start pictures 12:05- DJ introduces Jessica and Jeremy as couple and first dance begins 12:15- Lunch 1:15- Toasts 1:30- Cake cutting 1:35- Dancing 2:00- Special Dances (Mother/Daughter followed by Son/Mother) 3:30 or 3:45- Last dance 4:00- End

Re: critique my timeline?

• amylbellamylbell member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hmmm my only wonder is interrupting the dancing to do the special dances...if people are having a good time it may break up the vibe and flow?  love that you're having a mother/daughter dance though!
  • jkish22jkish22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    hmm, my thought was that it would give people a break. I just hate when all the dances are mushed together.
  • jeannigirljeannigirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think that I would put the Special dances after the toasts then cut the cake and then everyone dances.
  • amandaswamandasw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    How is the cake being served?  Is the venue going to cut it in the back and take it to the tables?  Or will people come get cake from the cake table?If the venue is going to cut/serve (that's how mine is), I would do it before something like toasts so that it gives time for all that to be done and people to enjoy their cake.  We went to a wedding where they cut it and went straight to dancing and I think a lot of people forgot to get some.If you're going to have people go up and get it from the cake table, I guess then you might go straight to dancing because it would be weird for people to be walking around getting cake during toasts.  Just some things to think about :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards