Wedding Recap and Withdrawal

~~ Cristin23~~

hi,my names danae' while I was checking out your bio I noticed that you had a custom wedding ring for $300. . . . would you share your knowledge?Thanks a bunch! I've been trying to find a wedding ring to go with my engagement ring and haven't had any luck!

Re: ~~ Cristin23~~

• My ring was custom made-I'll take pictures later to show you how it fits-but basically the look of it is a "tension" set ring-so a regular band wouldn't work.The reason why I didn't want a real tension set ring (My ring looks similar to this http://tinyurl.com/nxocxq ) is because their only as "stable" as a four prong. Anyway, DH went to a jeweler in town and asked him to make something similar but more stable.Then he ended up making my wedding band (which actually fits under my engagement) It has one diamond-which was actually from my dad's wedding band (he passed away when I was little).Anyway-I guess that's my secret-that and I always try to got to a "mom and pop" store. They usually give you the best deals and treat you amazing.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards