North Carolina

Happy Friday!

Good morning everyone! I'm so happy for Friday to finally be here :-) FI finishes his last day at BMW today then he'll be on his way to Asheville to stay with me until he has to be back in Raleigh (Monday :-/). He has to work late to make up for missing most of Monday. I'm taking him to eat at the Asheville Pizza and Brewing Co. Apparently they have the best pizza in Asheville, I've been craving some pizza so I'm really excited. We're doing brunch & mimosas with a friend tomorrow and I'm going to try to finish up the reception site comparison. I'll also finish week 2 of C25K either today or tomorrow (most likely tomorrow morning...I don't think 3 days in a row is the best idea).Anyone have big plans for the weekend?

Re: Happy Friday!

• edited December 2011
    Yay Friday!!!We have our tasting tonight. Tomorrow is my bachelorette party!!!! I can't wait to see all my girls :)
  • edited December 2011
    Thank goodness Friday is finally here! I have a busy weekend coming up... Saturday: meeting with the music director at church, then my first fitting with Olga! Sunday: 1st shower with FI's family in Charlotte and hopefully stopping by to see my friend and her brand new baby boy while I am there!
  • allie76allie76 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning all! Happy Friday! Tonight FI and I are going to see a musical that some friends of ours are in. Saturday--probably some cleaning and maybe registering at another store (either Target or Kohls) Sunday--church and then some much needed rest! Monday---Bridals with Cheyenne and hair/makeup with Elizabeth!!!!
    TTC since Sept 2009 with PCOS. 3 failed Clomid cycles; 3 failed IUI's; 1 failed injectable + TI cycle. Surprise BFP on 1/22/12 while waiting to start IVF! EDD 9/30/12.
    Missed m/c discovered 2/20/12 (8w1d). D&C 2/23/12
    Photobucket [img]http://i54.tinypic.com/zsk41e.jpg[/img]

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • grace_ugagrace_uga member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Morning!  Our plans are kind of up in the air until we hear from our friend as to whether he is coming into town tonight.  I am kind of annoyed, because he said he was buying us tickets to Tori Amos as a wedding present but he still hasn't let us know and the show is tonight.
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Friday!I'm driving to Elizabeth City tonight for a busy weekend at home!Saturday: laying out on the dock, followed by a wedding party party (make sense?) at my Mistress of Ceremonies house on another river.  There are lots of rivers where I grew up!Sunday: Church followed by my first shower.  There are 175 people invited...holy cow!
  • smlinebesmlinebe member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay for Friday!  Having date night with DH tonight :)  And tomorrow we're going to a wedding!
  • edited December 2011
    Good Morning Ladies!!! TGIF FI and I are working all weekend but tonight Im going to DB to order dress for my beautiful neices for the wedding :D
  • edited December 2011
    Good Morning!! Yay for Friday, DH gets off of at 1, so we are planning on finishing decorating our apt and maybe air and space museum?Saturday- going to downtown DC and exploring more museums, and eating dinner somewhere nice.Sunday- Pool if nice?? Have a nice weekend everyone!
  • edited December 2011
    yay Friday!!!had to drop baby sammie off at the vet this morning to be fixed and have a small hernia removed. sport was so mad at me when i left this morning and took just baby sammie....if he only knew where he was going he wouldnt have been so mad, loldress shopping AGAIN all day tomorrow with mom, please PRAY for me and PRAY harder for my mom, bless her heart!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Good late Morning!I've been ready for Friday since 8am Monday!We are going to Bowman Gray Stadium tonight and no concrete plans for the rest of the weekend! No wedding stuff, its kind of a relief!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Happy Friday!  I'm super happy about today b/c tomorrow I'm off to the beach for a much-needed week of vacation!  Woohoo!  Hope you ladies have a great weekend and good week next week.  Amanda -- good luck dress shopping!  Enjoy!
  • edited December 2011
    Today I'm working from home since FI had surgery this morning, I'm playing nurse or at least trying to. :) Tonight, I'll have to go down into Charlotte to pick up my BM dresses which UPS tried to deliver this morning (signature required). Cant believe they only took 5 weeks to get here. Saturday, going to the American Idol concert, whoo Sunday, church and rest.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards