Massachusetts-Boston

TGIF Confessions

I confess that it's been over 2 months since my wedding and I have just now ordered photo TY cards.  I feel 50% guilty and 50% apathetic. Go!

Re: TGIF Confessions

• edited December 2011
    Fun!I confess that I didn't really have to work today. I pretty much just came into the office so I can leave my husband, brither, FIL and Dad to do all my packing/moving. Then, I will waltz in there in a few hours and do some light unpacking ;) Wicked.
  • edited December 2011
    Not so bad!  I'm sure a break from all things wedding was much needed.Anyway, this is the perfect project for the rainy weather we've been having.  Maybe do the family ones first, I think the older generation is more picky about that stuff...
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I'm totally over my wedding planning and I haven't done anything, ANYTHING.
  • edited December 2011
    I confess I am not looking forward to doing all the dog walks next week when FI is away playing golf with friends.  However, I am secretly excited to be able to order takeout from wherever I want-no compromises!
    GP February Siggy Challenge:
    Black History Month

TTC since Feb 2012
    Diagnosed with PCOS and anovulation
    2 round clomid 1 round femara--no response
    1st round injectables/IUI 1/31---BFP! BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Angela, that's exactly how I feel.  Although I'm sure some of the yentas in our family are not please with us!
  • edited December 2011
    However, I am secretly excited to be able to order takeout from wherever I want-no compromises!the.best.thing.ever.
  • jenvaletjenvalet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ugh, my wedding was almost 2 months ago and we've only sent about half of our thank you's.  We're in the process of packing and moving and we just haven't felt like it.  It's so not nice!
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I just blew my diet- er, lifestyle change, by eating an Italian calzone :(
  • edited December 2011
    foolforfood, I'm nearing the 1-month mark and haven't thought about ordering mine yet. I'm hoping everyone thinks we're on our "honeymoon" (we delayed it for next year!). For those that know better, I'm telling them we're waiting on the photographer, which is partly true.  ;) I confess.... - I'm really looking forward to crashing a wedding tomorrow. If your wedding is in Lowell, you might recognize me. Ha!- I'm skipping my high school reunion tomorrow. It's in Michigan.- DH and I just bought a pro camera last night. Can't wait to use it.
  • edited December 2011
    LOL - Jen, whose wedding are you crashing?  Is that why you're not attending your HS reunion?I confess that my 10 yr reunion is coming up soon and I'm not sure if I want to go either.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also just killed my diet by eating a caprese sandwich.  But it was good!
  • edited December 2011
    yummm caprese.  Nothing makes you love food more than a diet
  • coppolafamilycoppolafamily member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I have thrown out a ton of my fiance's things while unpacking without him knowing it.  Nothing he loves (hopefully) but old clothes, random collectible crap (think bobble heads) and his old man shoes.  I am hoping I can say they got lost in the move....(holds head in shame)And I am offically freaking the F out about our invitations. Our wedding is in 99 days and my FMIL who was doing our invitations told me YESTERDAY that she  has now decided not to!! And I have NO idea what to get, from who or from where since she was taking care of it and this was just supposed to be taken care of and I didnt have to think about it, but now.. yah ill be hand writing them on white lined paper I guess!   nice run on sentence right?! haha
  • edited December 2011
    I confess....that i drank too much wine last night and am feeling it that i want to be lazy all day i enjoy being laid off
  • edited December 2011
    I have no idea whose wedding it is! My girlfriend is planning her wedding so we're crashing her venue to see how a wedding is run and to check out the room decor. She tells me it needs a lot of work to disguise some hideous features, but I'm up for the challenge! If I were closer to my home town, I would go to the reunion. I wouldn't miss it. You should go if you can! For me, it just didn't seem worth paying $900 for DH and I to fly out there for 2 days. :( I have too many weddings I have to go to this year, too. Promise I'll try harder for the next reunion!
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wish I could throw out MH's awesome beer glass collection.  I was so thrilled when he displayed them all when we first moved into our apartment - like we're in a frat house.  And I love that he's scoping out new locations for them when we move.
  • edited December 2011
    I confess: That I am falling asleep at my desk and am seriously considering taking a mental health 1/2 day so I can run some errands. also, have not been to the gym more then once in weeks   and...I also throw aways FI stuff secretly when I clean!!
  • edited December 2011
    When we buy a house, I'm definitely going to designate a Man Room for all of his crap. 
  • hapark11hapark11 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I have been doing way more wedding planning and house hunting this month from work than actual work.  I confess that it makes me super paranoid that someone will figure this out.  I confess that the paranoia is apparently not enough to stop me from continuing to do so. 
  • edited December 2011
    Oh! I also confess that I have been secretly buying myself stuff, leaving the bags in the car and bringing the goods in the house in my purse! He totally wouldn't care but my guilt is enough to kill me!
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that while I have been stressing about loosing weight for the wedding I am not strong willed enough to stop eating my favorite foods. My "self-weigh-day" today revealed a weight that is the heaviest that I have ever been! ARGH!
  • edited December 2011
    I confess that I am not excited about fi and my outing to the Boston Harbor Islands tomorrow with the fil's (specifically fmil). Sometimes she just suckkkssss the fun out of things  :/ Maybe it'll rain?!?!
  • edited December 2011
    alwaysabridesmaid:  SAME!!  My purse is the size of my car now...I confess that... I want to go cuddle in bet with my Atticus instead of be here in this cold as hell office building with the pouring rain outside. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • LanaJadeLanaJade member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have to confess that I'm dreading going on vacation next week because all I want to do is to sit on my sofa and do nothing. I'm just not up for sight-seeing.
  • jkeprosjkepros member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess I am dying to leave work so I can start my weekend of wedding chores--I'm hoping to have several checks by Monday!
    Yay! Finally able to update my signature :)
    by Shannon Sorensen Photography
    My hubby & I rock the frock.
    Bio
  • edited December 2011
    Lana - where are you headed? 
  • Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I confess that I started registry stalking this week because my mom told me the invites went out. I confess that I put on workout clothes to go for a jog around the lake before it starts raining again...an hour ago. Oh, Knot, why do you make me fat and lazy?
  • edited December 2011
    i confess that i'm kind of depressed that my wedding was a month ago and i secretly wish that i could do it all over again. i also confess that i have ZERO motivation to write my thank you cards. blech
  • edited December 2011
    Lana, I love it!  My last job was reminiscent of "The Office" and I was tempted to do the same.
  • Shazzie116Shazzie116 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ok, I further confess that after confessing about being lazy, I continued to sit on my butt for another hour and now it's a freaking hurricane out there. Time to pop in the Shred, I guess!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards