Arizona-Phoenix

Sedona engagement pics?

Hi Ladies, We're getting married in Sedona, and having our engagement pics done up there in 2 weeks. Any recommendations on certain areas? We're up there a lot and got engaged on West Fork Trail, and our ceremony/reception will be in Tlaquepaque. Wondering if there are any hidden treasures as far as location that we haven't though of?

Re: Sedona engagement pics?

• edited December 2011
    I just read your ceremony/reception was at Tlaquepaque, that's where we had our wedding in April and everyone LOVED our venue.... congrats!!
  • edited December 2011
    Tlaquepaque is one of my clients -it is a beautiful place to have a wedding!!  Jill and Wendy are great too!!! There are a million places down there that are wonderful to take pictures at.  Up by the airport, there is a road that has a wonderful look out over the valley that is great for pictures off of Soldiers Pass road (past the Chase Branch), there are a few parks, some with greenery, some with red rocks that you can take picts atMy FI is a wedding photographer and I can ask him of some other places if you would like, that's just what I thought of off the top of my head  
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies! We're actually getting married creekside at Los Abrigados, but it's in Tlaquepaque so I figured people know that more than anything. PS - LOVE The blue shoes =)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards