Wedding Woes
Options

VAL!!!!!

How're you chica? I am coming to AZ near the end of December and I want a GTG with you and Miss PMeg. I have no burning questions, I just miss your presence on the board. How're things? Also, if we have a GTG, I request a ride in the Mustang, top down, and appropriate tunes. i will make a playlist. :)

Re: VAL!!!!!

• Options
    I'm codenaming this Operation Consume Mass Quantities of Alcohol.
  • Options
    Excellent!  December's a good time, too.  Top down, heated seats, vibrating car.  I sure miss being here, I'm just working my azz off.  I have to learn to be more like the lawyers and write down 3 hours for every 5 minutes worth of work (jk, mostyl).  I peek in every now and then but it's about the best I can do to make a random drive-by post.  We're off to Flagstaff this weekend to get out of the heat and celebrate DH's birthday.  Are we on to STF now?
  • Options
    We are going to try and do a day trip to the wineries while there. MIL is talking about having us fly into Phoenix, so we'll get it arranged to what will work for everyone. I know it'll be teh week after Christmas. We'll see how long we'll be there.
  • Options
    Hell, I haven't even been to the wineries here.  Maybe we'll stalk you. 
  • Options
    We're looking at the ones in Southern AZ. Somoraita? I think? There are aout 8 of them right in that area.
  • Options
    Sonoita?  Yes, if nothing else now you've got me wanting to take a road trip down to Bisbee. 
  • Options
    The three of us, visiting wineries, in the Mustang. Okay, this sounds like a most excellent time. We're going to need a professional photographer for this. :)
  • Options
    Are you sure you want evidence?
  • Options
    Hehehehee.
  • Options
    I know a photographer in Tucson. Just sayin'.
  • Options
    Magpie's over by U of A has the best pizza.  The Greek and a bottle of wine or three is a fine way to spend an afternoon. http://tinyurl.com/m3zw37
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards