Maryland-Baltimore

need a Travel Agent rec.!

Trying to tackle honeymoon and the TA we've been working with hasn't been very attentive at all.  We specifically told her what we wanted and asked for pricing on things and she isn't answering all our questions...plus is only part time and is NEVER there when we call and doesn't communicate via email.I know a Baltimore knottie's mom is a TA I think I've read?  Just need a good rec. for someone who will listen to what we're looking for and can communicate in a timely fashion..via email helps too!TIA!

Re: need a Travel Agent rec.!

• edited December 2011
    I'll chime in - but only because you asked specifically!  My mom, Paulette, is a travel agent - and I'm totally biased; but the other girls seem to love her, too.  :)  She's at Cruises Plus (does lots more than cruises if that's not your thing) in Lutherville/Timonium, 410-494-1414 or paulcruisesplus at aol dot com.GL!!
    lovelylittleworld
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP#2 1/12/12 ~ Missed M/C 8w2d
  • Snowhte21Snowhte21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Another vote for Paulette at Cruises Plus. We booked our HM and another vacation with her and she's super easy to communicate with. She is especially quick with email :)
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I've had a good experience with my travel agent so far-- Christine with Severn Travel in Severna Park. She's been great at answering questions, plus she's been all over, so she has great advice. 410.647.4000
    Visit The Nest! image Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • nicolejenanicolejena member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My mom is also a travel agent. Has been doing it for 33 years.  She is very knowledgeable, uses email and phone and is attentive to your needs.  If you want her number or email, let me know.Nicole
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards