Ohio-Columbus

where to buy a corsett?

looking for a corset bra thing for under my dress. any tips on where to get them? the ones at Vict Sec dont have enough of the boning on the front or side

Re: where to buy a corsett?

• Lilika FlowerLilika Flower member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    do you want one of those ones with details or a flat one that won't show through your dress?
  • sking52980sking52980 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    no details. just plain nude color
  • edited December 2011
    I ended up getting mine online because stores don't usually carry my size. I ordered a couple of different models to see what would work and not show under my dress. I ultimately got it from herroom.com but I also looked at barenecessties.com and figleaves.com. Good luck!
  • edited December 2011
    I bought mine at David's Bridal. I wear a 38DD, and had to get a larger size, so be sure to try it on.
  • kerrkerr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can get them at any bridal salon, Nordstroms and Macys have some but I didn't like them much. There is a lady who can custom make one for you for relatively cheap, just call Alan Ray Bridal and ask for her number.
  • edited December 2011
    I ordered mine from jcpenney.com I liked it because it comes down longer (just past the top of the hips) than a normal corset/bra thing. It also has optional straps so it can be used as a garterbelt.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards