Wedding Woes
Options

I hate customers. WWWWS?

I constantly get customers who are cheapasses and want a commercial grade mower for $100. I was on the phone with a guy that wanted a mower for commercial use under $300, I told him that our commercial mowers start at $929. He yelled into the phone "HOLYSHIT!" Um, excuse me? Why do people always swear at me? I was going to say "excuse me?" but thought that might be rude. I usually just ignore what they said, but its really starting to pisss me off.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I hate customers. WWWWS?

• Options
    **O-Face****O-Face** member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Retail customers regularly want everything for nothing.  Suggest craigslist for cheapies.
  • Options
    jessjo04jessjo04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    People are cheap. And I understand if you don't want to spend that much. Buy WTF are people swearing at me? I get old men, who probably think women shouldnt even have jobs because they cant take care of themselves, swear and yell at me.
  • Options
    hmonkeyhmonkey member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i didn't realize you were such a delicate little flower.
  • Options
    jessjo04jessjo04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Of course the cheap commercial users pisss me off the most. They are cutting 20 + yards a week, probably charging $50 a cut. Your mower can make you $1000 a week and you wont spend over $300 for it? Go ahead, but a piece of shyt and biitch to me when it breaks after two weeks. GAH. I need a new job. (Family business = family obligation) I have a degree in psychology, many of these people could use it.
  • Options
    jessjo04jessjo04 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am a goddamn delicate flower!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I don't like it when customers swear at me either. Accidentally or otherwise.
    "I would be sad if sex was only about the climax, lame." Someone who is obviously doing it wrong
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards