Washington-Seattle
Options

Friday Rant and Rave

Rant: Still have to make it through a 9 hour day before I get to start my weekend and I only have 3 weeks left till the wedding...officially freaking out!Rave: It's not 106 degrees and I've got lots of fun lined up this weekend! Wooohooo!

Re: Friday Rant and Rave

• Options
    amandaswamandasw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant: I miss my bangs. I've been trying not to straighten them for the past two months so they don't get fried, but I want them back!Rave: I've finished ALL of my DIY stuff!! I still have some more things on my to-do list, but after this weekend, it will all be done so I can actually enjoy next week :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: Still haven't started packing, or paid for the u-haul for my move next week. Rave: I got the keys and took pictures of our COTTAGE! Way excited!!! Additionally, you can decide if its a rant or rave: Crazy Friend's wedding tomorrow, oh boy!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rave#2: I got 100% on a huge exam I took yesterday. Woot!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    rant:  my family.  They're officially uninvited.  Seriously.  Irreconcilable differences.  I'm only sad because now my step-dad won't be walking me down the aisle.  My mom is THAT selfish and mean.  I'm walking alone.  rave:  now I can invite more of my friends and not go over budget!ettiquette question - do I have to send their shower gifts back if they are uninvited to the wedding.
  • Options
    RachCSHRachCSH member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant: I'm on the 7 day countdown until unemployment. Rave: Looking on the bright side of things... 7days until summer vacation and hanging out more with my hubby :)  And only 7 days until he's off the nasty 5 days a week immunotherapy! Woo hoo.  And hopefully have some fun stuff planned this weekend :)
  • Options
    teacherpigletteacherpiglet member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rave:  MOH and another BM are throwing me a shower tomorrow with all my work friends!  Woo Hoo!! It has cooled down outside!  Rant:  Can't think of one at the moment. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rave - Its Friday, got a fun weekend of Kenny Chesney and Seafair boating chaos. Less stressed about wedding planningRant - I screamed at by a "friend" this week for no reason and Im still a little urked by it, I thought we were adults.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: ???Rave: Paul's got all weekend off and I'm going tomorrow to pick out his groom's gift w/ aly!
  • Options
    rollenburollenbu member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant: I'm crampy. :( Rave: I'm spending the night with my family in Olympia while FI goes to a bachelor party tomorrow night! Hopefully I can get some invite decisions made.Oh and I just put in 5 job applications in Portland and I have 5 more ready to fax on my lunch hour!
  • Options
    jeannigirljeannigirl member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant: Had to cancel my appt with I Do Bridal to try on gowns because some lame a** boyfriend of my daughter's friend is tripping because she was going out of town so she caves into that and that was my daughter's ride to Seattle. Rave: Its Friday and its the weekend Yea and we are going to be out on our boat to watch the Blue Angels.
  • Options
    jkish22jkish22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant: I slept till 11am. ooops.Rave: After a week of sleepless nights, I slept this morning till 11am. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: Had to go to the doctor today, no good :( Rave: I have a wonderful FI that I know will always take care of me no matter what. He's so wonderful.
    imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    rant: I decided to change my venue but the place we decided to go with is first come first serve a year before your wedding... we camped out infront of the place last night (i was knotting on my laptop in the middle of the night) rave: We got the venue!! Finally FI is happy with all aspects of the venue. He didn't really like the ceremony location at the other place we had lined up so I'm glad he's happy! Plus the new place is closer to Seattle which is wear I want to do our first look so thats exciting!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker we're having twins!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: I'm sick of being broke. I want to start my job already. The neighbors (at least half of them) are moving out and they are being super loud! Rave: I have heard back from my bridal party and am excited to have all 7 of my girls with me! :)
  • Options
    emilyasiegelemilyasiegel member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant: My intern is driving me crazy. My wedding planner is harassing me about my floral arrangements, I have 11 months, why does it need to be decided today???Rave: It's not 100 degrees out, Eric is cooking dinner tonight, FIL's canceled their visit!!
  • Options
    amysethnessamysethness member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rant: my make-up bag is 200miles away and I'm covered in old people's dead skin already (i'm a nurse) Rave: get to spend the weekend with my fabulous FI and family boating, tubing and relaxing yeah!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Rant: My house is a mess because its been waaay too hot to clean. Rant 2: have to go the FIL house for dinner this weekend (ps. they are nuts, and we don't really get along) Rave: My gramma sent me a check for $400 because she was impressed when I told her I felt it was silly to spend serious amonts of money on a dress you wear once...she wants to help pay for my dress Rave 2: FI just got a raise at work! WHOOT for companies that are thriving and growing in this economy!! :)
    Amanda & Joel
    Planning bio: updated 05.11.10
    326 were asked to dance image
    120 will boogie the night away image 110 have two left feet image 96 are couch potatoes image
    RSVP Date: Sept 10, 2010
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards