Florida-Central Florida

AW: My first DIY!!

I'm so proud of myself, guys!!I designed the first half of our STDs, postcards, in VP and they came today... they are so cool! I don't know why I'm so giddy about it... I think it's because it's the first thing to do with our wedding that is ready... well, halfway anyway.The next step is to get our e-pics (8/10) and then design the small magnet that we will attach to the right side of the postcard... then they can be mailed!!!Pic in Bio if you want to see, under All Things Paper. It's a little grainy, but it isn't that way in person - it's perfect in person! :o)

Re: AW: My first DIY!!

• vedikavedika member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    cool! can't wait to see it done in it's entirety!
  • edited December 2011
    Congratulations!!!! Very exciting!!! They look great! *YAY*
  • UCFdancer2UCFdancer2 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay! I love them and I'm so proud of you guys making them...so creative! :o)
  • rosepourprerosepourpre member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very cool! They look great and I love the color scheme.
  • amyers321amyers321 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those look great!!!!! It's so exciting to have something that you did yourself for your wedding. I was super excited about our brochures I made...just wait until you put the magnets on them and get ready to send them out...Giddy isn't even close to describing how it feels :) You are super creative...luv ya!
  • bluepoet2007bluepoet2007 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey venue twin! I looooooooooooove those! The Hard Rock font is especially awesome :DWoohoo!
  • sunflowr0803sunflowr0803 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amanda, they look awesome!!! I love the Hard Rock font! :) It will look super cute with the magnet! Great job.
    ? Kristen & Austin ~ Married 07.04.09 ? Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    They look great! (Is the color you're wearing in your ring pic I'm Not Really a Waitress? That's the red I wear whenever I don't have a french and it looks just like it :))
    That's Mrs.skWhitneyAmanda to you!

You're my true love, my whole heart ♥ ♥ ♥ <-- Married Bio <br>
  • edited December 2011
    Whitney, probably... i love that color. I vary between diff shades of red - love red nails and will prob have them for the wedding! :o)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards