Texas-Houston
Options

Weekend Plans?

What's going on this weekend, ladies?We are closing on our new home this afternoon! Yay!!! :):)   Can't wait to move in next weekend!The rest of my weekend will be kinda blah - start back up with my PT job and have some work shifts, then doing thank-you cards and packing. 
imageimage

Re: Weekend Plans?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Not doing a whole lot this weekend. Maybe catch a movie, going to a housewarming party in katy and starting our house hunt since we were pre-approved for our home loan! yipee!
  • Options
    STBMrsMartinSTBMrsMartin member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Erin: Congrats on the new home! That has to be super exciting!!We are going to our reception venue to talk about layout plans for the wedding next week. Then I will be working hard all weekend to pack everything up needed for the wedding. Can not believe we will be married in a week!
    Photobucket
    Our little miracle, Jett.
    Planning Bio,
    My Blog
  • Options
    jmo2187jmo2187 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Erin--Congrats on the house!! I have nothing planned tonight. Running 8 miles tomorrow. The prolly going to the White Linen Party in the Heights. Sunday--sleep in!
  • Options
    nchschic05nchschic05 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Erin - Congrats!! That is awesome :] I have been a lil mia lately due to our office moving to Old Town Spring. We are no longer downtown and I just LOVE LOVE LOVE not working downtown! I leave my house at the exact same time and still make perfect timing. This weekend we are going to New Braunfels, hitting Schlitterbahn tomorrow and then hanging on the river on Sunday. We don't intend to float cuz the water is too low.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Why does it do that dang it??
  • Options
    lmmckenna18lmmckenna18 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going to float the river Saturday. Hopefully it is flowing enough to actually float or else we will just sit in the rapids and drink. Sunday we're going to look at houses and then I have a gtg with the rest of the interns I work with cause our last day is Monday.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I caught a cold. Perfect timing! I was supposed to help my mom move. I guess my brother will actually have to help now. Congrats Erin! Nc- we should do lunch at wuensche sometime! I'm sure I spelled that wrong but you get it.
    DX PCOS 11/10 - Failed Adoption 9/11 - LEEP 12/11 - Starting Clomid 4/1/12

Photobucket

I did it. I started a blog.

PAIF/SAIF Welcome

• Options
    edited December 2011
    congrats on the house erin!!!i am just cleaning, doing laundry, and packing this weekend.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I think we're gonna see a movie tonight, either the Proposal or that new Katherine Heigl movie. Tomorrow night we're riding to House of Blues for the 2 yr anniv of our motorcycle riding group. Sunday laundry and house cleaning.*Congrats on the house erin!
  • Options
    Zurita1123Zurita1123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    congrats erin on the house! =) we will do nothing today. I am in organizing and decluttering mode so I will be doing that, and I think laundry? tomorrow is my cousin's wedding deal. I'm looking forward to the food and that's about it *yes that sounds mean, so sue me*--and I might go to my cousin's (other side of the family)daughter's bday party first. DS and I have gymboree tomorrow morning... YAY loland sunday church, and visit the FILs
  • Options
    erin0709erin0709 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    thanks all, we weren't sure if it was gonna happen b/c the underwriters were being nitpicky and kept dragging their feet, but finally today we got it all approved and set up the closing for 5pm!  Cannot wait!  ncs & lmmckenna, have some fun at the river, I'm sure it will be a great time!  Emily - not too much longer and you will be back home, so just hang in there! Jmo - 8 miles!?!  That's insane, and great for you! I'm sure your hard work is paying off, keep up the good work! 
    imageimage
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Shannon - I heard that wuensche brothers is the best chicken fried steak ever. I would love to meet you for lunch one day. email me when you get bored nchschic05@yahoo.com
  • Options
    sweet__peasweet__pea member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Crazy, for some reason, my original post didn't come up.Fri & Sat:  workSat evening:  White Linen in the Heights.  Have lots of friends that own businesses there, plus it's my 'hood as well.  Excited about that!  :)Sun:  Church, e-pics session and then the first dinner with my dad and FILs.  :)
  • Options
    hoopsgirlhoopsgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    house stuff and hopefully finish our last registry
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats on the new home Erin! We are signing the paperwork for the ceremony/reception venue on Saturday. I will be revising my to-do list this weekend and probably doing some major cleaning. My other half's bday is in a couple of weeks! Listening to the thunder right now in my office. Yay, rain!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    tonight - with the rain, prolly order pizza and watch a movie..cuddle!tomorrow- head out to Conroe for a lake daysunday - clean and relax. I actually get a full weekend off! yay!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards