Florida-West Coast
Options

Happy Firday!

So it's Friday! WOOHOO! Anyone have any exciting plans this weekend?FI just got a new mountain bike for his birthday, so I'm going to be on my own all day Saturday.I think i'm going to work on making my veil this weekend and I also HAVE to start painting a picture for my FBIL this weekend (he paid me like a month ago, I just keep forgetting!)

Re: Happy Firday!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Yay Friday!  Finally!  :)Good luck on your veil!  That's so cool that you're making it yourself!  This weekend is Tax Free Week in Georgia, so my sister and I are going shopping!  Hopefully I'll find my wedding shoes!Tonight I'm on my own most likely, so I'll be working on our invitation design and my mom's birthday present.
  • Options
    Eureka841Eureka841 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FRIDAY YAY!!!! This weekend I am working on my wedding invitations! I am hoping to finish them by the end of the weekend and get them in the mail by Wednesday! I am also getting together with my girls group and going to see "The Ugly Truth" with Katherine Heigl and I think its going to be good! hope everyone has a good weekend!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I saw the Ugly Truth yesterday, it was VERY funny!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight I am doing some cleaning.... tomorrow we are going to the Farmer's Market in the morning and then I go for my first dress fitting, and then probably working out because I'm sure that will get me movitivated!  Not sure on Sunday, hopefully getting some SUN! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    This will be on Saturday:[img]http://www.sptimes.com/2004/08/05/images/xlarge/WK_0_wk05riv4_188379_0805.jpg[/img]Rainbow River with my girlfriends here we come! Saturday night is a going away party for my FI's (and my new) friends.  They are moving to the east coast of FL. Sunday is relax day with FI.  We have both been burning the candle at both ends.
  • Options
    SBride1SBride1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm jealous of the river.... :)I am getting organized tonight with my mom and making priority lists!Tomorrow we are going to our venue to get more decorating ideas and I have my first fitting with Daisy! I am excited!Other than that just random stuff and hopefully some sun too!  Enjoy your weekends!
    Dinner in Florence!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    moonstone523 Be careful on the river... Bring lots of sunscreen and snacks and lots of water!!! We got a group together to do the river and it was super long about 8hrs and it was a lot of fun. we saw lots of river otter , birds and cool fish! unfortunately I got sunpoisoning :( We spent an entire Sunday there and we even brought lots of water and snacks and kept reapplying SPF but it was brutal..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    moon - That looks like lots of fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    eureka - how long did it take to get down the river???  8 hours, really?  i have to go somewhere that night.  I hope it doesn't take that long.
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes... Though we had opted for the all day run and it took us a long time. They do offer a two hour one. I havent done it but our group said that if we ever did it again we would opt for that instead of the all day. oh and get there early! The river parking fills up and literally there is no other parking. I hope you have lots of fun!!! Good Luck :o)
  • Options
    tabvarn80tabvarn80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I took today off so I ended up getting a lot done! I finished my inner envelopes last night and finished stuffing the envelopes this morning. Took one to get it weighed and bought stamps...went to Michaels and picked up the wax for the seals. Went and got my hair done, picked up the little ones from day care (sister and nephew), now I'm back home to stamp and seal the invites. Tomorrow one of the GM's and his family are coming down for a visit so we will be hanging with them during the day...Going to Wazoo at the zoo with my sister and her hubby tomorrow night. Then Sunday is my shower!! Have a very busy weekend! (I wish I was going tubing down the river!)
  • Options
    jennifer80808jennifer80808 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm going with my MOH tomorrow to look at dresses! We're doing a girly day while FI golfs. On Sunday we're hanging out with my friend and her little girl. She's just over 2 years old and FI just adores her! It's so great to see him with kids. I'm also hoping to do some scrapbooking! I'm 2 years behind!
    Photobucket Kennedy Aleise 2/19/11 Life As We Know It
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards