New Jersey

Pricing for TTD session?

I'm just wondering what a normal price would be for a 3 hour TTD session with pro lighting and high res pics on a CD??? My photographer is quoting me $425 and I'm wondering if this is a good price. And bear with me - the reviews are coming very soon!

Re: Pricing for TTD session?

• alliecarrie41alliecarrie41 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    that sounds a little higher than average.  what photog. are you using?  i've seen from 300-600, some include albums, high-res dvds, makeup/hair/location others nothing.
  • MishieMishie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    His name is Roger Gonzalez. He did our wedding and engagement pics. Haven't received the wedding ones yet
  • MishieMishie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If anyone has any recs that are less than 425 that would be fab
  • kr1814kr1814 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey I just recognized your pics...I met you at excellence last week! lol  we were on your flight...the couple from Midland Park!
  • MishieMishie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Omg that's so funny! Did you like it there? We can't wait to go back haha
  • kr1814kr1814 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    yes, it was great!  A tad hot/humid but loved it! 
  • edited December 2011
    I think it's a good price if you like the photographer.  It's art - you're only trashing your dress once, go with who you are comfortable with.Prices range all over the map (just like with wedding photography).  There are people who are a lot less, we're a little more, the photographers we used for our wedding charges $1000 & one of our friends in NYC charges $1500.  It's art.    B
  • MyeMye
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    i think Kamila harris charges $350...cant remember, but i am doing them with her in 2 months
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards