Getting in Shape

late dinner=starving

So FI and I are going to a late dinner tonight with friends...which means that I am currently starving!  We usually eat around 6, so 8:30-9ish for dinner might kill me...plus, knowing that I have to wait so long makes me even hungrier. I had some berries a little while ago, and am now going to have a cup of tea to try to trick myself into not being hungry.  If it gets too bad though, I will have a bowl of cereal or an apple with peanut butter in a bit.
imageimage
BFP 5/2/11, missed m/c, D&C 6/13/11
BFP 12/8/11--Little Girl E Born 8/22/12
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: late dinner=starving

• That's hard, I'm taking a 5:30 flight after work and won't be eating until later also. Breaking routine is tough. I think I'm going to have an apple w/ pb too to hold me over. And coffee, mmmmmm. Have fun at your dinner!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • haha, I had an iced coffee about an hour ago too :)
    imageimage
    BFP 5/2/11, missed m/c, D&C 6/13/11
    BFP 12/8/11--Little Girl E Born 8/22/12
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We do this every thurs.. we ussually eat at 6:30 but on thursdays my FI golfs and doesnt get home till 8 so we eat late.. I ussually try to eat a small granola bar or fiber one bar to tide me over otherwise I go crazy and end up overeating.
    Photobucket
  • I was going to say have a cup of coffee.  I try to eat by 5 at the latest.  I'd be dying and ready for bed by 9.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards