DC

Decorations for DJ table on a budget?

TBomb979TBomb979 member
First Comment
Hi, My wedding is in two weeks (!!) and I am trying to coordinate a last-minute touch to the decor for our reception. I was hoping to rent some artificial trees with lights to put around the reception room to give it some ambiance (hotel ballroom). But, my budget is really non-existent and this was more expensive than I expected. Anyway, I really want to at least flank each side of the DJ table with something. Any inexpensive DIY suggestions? I am hoping to do this for $100 or less. Thanks!

Re: Decorations for DJ table on a budget?

• guacamollyguacamolly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • edited December 2011
    If it makes you feel any better, I didn't do any decoration around my DJ, just put up a black tablecloth on her table and that was it.  I don't think you need to get caught up in all of this "I must decorate every last stitch of room or it's going to look terrible" especially since you're on a tight budget. If anything and you're really worried about it, votive candles do wonders to create ambiance and make spaces look more romantic and "soft." GL!
  • scoettoscoetto member
    Name Dropper First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wouldn't worry about decorating the dj table. Nobody will notice, I promise.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards