California-Los Angeles
Options

AW: Wedding Pro Pics Blogged

Re: AW: Wedding Pro Pics Blogged

• Options
    SMHubbardSMHubbard member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You looked beautiful!!! I love your veil it's so pretty! I really like that photo of you up against the rockface!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    amazing! i love them they came out so good... i love the one when your facing away from the camera and the veil is in the air. :]
  • Options
    Genie03Genie03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WoW what an amazing wedding. everything was just soooo pretty congrats
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    wow! everything looks gorgeous! and you're totally rockin those veil shots :D
  • Options
    erika13parrerika13parr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YOur pictures turned out awesome!!  I love the one when your DH first say you, was he clapping??  To cute.  I also really like the one of you in front of the rock wall.  Congrats on a beautiful wedding!!!
  • Options
    julybm08julybm08 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awesome! I love the veil shots!! And of course all of the pink and orange details! And the photobook was so fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OMG! You looked amazing!!! Everything looked beautiful - I LOVE the pictures with your viel.
  • Options
    erika13parrerika13parr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    correction say should be saw  Oops, I need to proofread
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    hoooooooooooly cow!! sooo gorg material!!! love the colors. love all the pix posted! amazing!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    FABULOUS!! I love all the colors. The ceremony looked beautiful and the set up at the reception is fantastic. I absolutely love the veil shots on the beach. Almost makes me want to get a veil. Thanks for sharing materialgirl! Congrats to you and your new hubby!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Wow, all your pics are gorgeous!  I loved all your reception details -the cupcakes, the candy bar, and the uplighting of pinks and orange.... Too cute!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You were a gorgeous bride. Your wedding was so beautiful and I love all the details.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    WOW LOVE LOVE LOVE your veil shots. You look so beautiful and happy...Congrats!
  • Options
    Vans18Vans18 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Amazing pictures! I love them! you look stunning, Congrats!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    It's so beautiful! The veil was  totally worth it, I love the paper pomander things, and omg that cupcakes!Congrats!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MaterialGirl!! Congrats!!!! Your pictures are amazing!!!! You were a stunning bride. I love your veil. Everything was just gorgeous. !!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks ladies!! tahoe, yes the veils was DEFINITELY worth it. Even DH agrees hahah. Can't wait to see the rest of my pics & make a married bio!!
  • Options
    veevixxnveevixxn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    love the photo of the veil, material - congratulations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards