New Jersey

I got my blackberry

Yay no more POS!!!!  Now if only I couldn't figure out how to post from it, I got onto the site but its messing with me!  Any advice?

Re: I got my blackberry

• edited December 2011
    When I first got my blackberry, I was able to make posts. But then suddenly, I stop being able to. It is really annoying. I'll click on "post reply" and it just takes me back to the thread. Arrrggghhhhh! If you can figure it out, let me know. At least I can check the posts on it
    imageAnniversary Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Same with me... I used to be able to post from my blackberry, but I can no longer. Weird...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Oh crap I figured it out...but I don't know what I did! Shyt...this is gonna be dangerous!
  • edited December 2011
    Someone had suggested downloading opera mini.  Try that and hopefully it will work.I can only reply sometimes without opera mini.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I tried downloading it, but it said not enough space so I need to get a card which I knew but just decided to wait lol glad to know it works though!
  • edited December 2011
    What's opera mini?
    imageAnniversary Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Should of got the iPhone!! : p You can try visiting the forum with the URL where there is no side menu bar with the video. That may make a difference.
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
  • edited December 2011
    User do you work for AT&T lol, even my att rep for my company isn't that persistant :) but I did do the url to the non video one and still sometimes did post I got opera mini to work, getting used to it but all is good now the knot is a real addiction!
  • edited December 2011
    Naw Just love the product.
    1st Groom

View our FOR SALE items
    http://tinyurl.com/3jjv7vy
  • edited December 2011
    Yea I can understand that I have a few things I talk everyone into
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards