Wedding Ceremony & Reception Music Discussions

*POLL: FIRST DANCE FRIDAY!*

1. What is your wedding date? 2. Right now, what is your TOP choice for your first dance? 3. What is your favorite song on the radio right now? 4. What are you walking into as your first time as MR. & MRS?? 5. Who is your favorite singer? 6. If you are doing a bouquet toss, what song are you planning on using?
~Miss.~
~Mrs.~
**Password: kls114**
Photobucket
Anniversary

Re: *POLL: FIRST DANCE FRIDAY!*

• chrissy31805chrissy31805 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Aug. 14, 2010 2. This Kind of Love - Sister Hazel 3. Fireburnin - Sean Kingston 4. Cum on Feel the Noize - Quiet Riot (haha, can't wait for my parents/older guests to get into that one!) 5. Maroon 5 6. Maneater - Nelly Furtado
  • Jd9Jd9
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1.) August 8, 20092.) whatever it is by Zac Brown Band3.) I have a lot of favorite songs lol4.) Animals by Nickelback5.) Faith Hill and many others lol6.) we are not going to do the bouquet toss
  • edited December 2011
    1. 6/25/20102. Led Zeppelin: "Thank You" 3. I don't listen to the radio much.... I'm a classic rock/Blues fan....4. David Bowie: "Golden Years" 5. Johnny Cash or BB King6. Not sure, but maybe either "haze of Love" or "Love you Madly" by Cake....
  • edited December 2011
    1. 10-10-092. "no one else can love me this way"- keith urban3. I am all over the place right now "ain't no rest for the wicked" by Cage the elephant to "i know ya want me" by pitbull4. NFL theme song i think-- not sure yet. something fum5. Melissa Ethridge and match box 206. not doing one
    Visit The Nest! Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Fun post! 1.  8/29/09 - SOON 2.  Just the Way You Look - Frank Sinatra 3.  I've Got a Feelin' (it's catchy) 4.  WP - Eye of the Tiger, Us - Thunderstruck - ACDC  (FI's choice) 5.  ??  U2, Billy Joel, lots of stuff... 6.  no bouquet toss
  • jvarian1118jvarian1118 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What is your wedding date? August 8, 2009 (yes VERY soon)2. Right now, what is your TOP choice for your first dance? "Everytime I Close My Eyes" by Babyface3. What is your favorite song on the radio right now? 'I Gotta Feeling" By the Black Eyed Peas4. What are you walking into as your first time as MR. & MRS?? The Monday Night Football Theme!! We are both huge football fans!5. Who is your favorite singer? Usher or Justin Timberlake...yeah I know the pretty boys...6. If you are doing a bouquet toss, what song are you planning on using? "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" By Cyndi Lauper
  • cravecasecravecase member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. August 15, 20092. "I Will Follow You Into the Dark" - Death Cab For Cutie3. Keri Hilson - "knock you down" & Pitbull - "I know you want me"4. Its still a debate between "Enter Sandman" - Metallica and "Walk It Out" - UNK (Can you see our difference in music ... and I think it would be funny to 'walk it out' ... right?) :)5. Of all time? - Matchbox 20 6. We are not ... but if I was ... bouquet toss..."Put a Ring on it" - Beyonce (naturally)garter removal..."Another one Bites the Dust" - Queengarter toss ... "who let the dogs out?" - Baha MenIn my opinion the perfect set of songs...to bad I despise this whole series of events :)
  • amelianguyamelianguy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Sept. 12th, 2009 2. Our Lady Peace - "Somewhere Out There" 3. Cage The Elephant - "No Rest For The Wicked" 4. Muse - "Feelin' Good" 5. John Mayer 6. Beastie Boys - "Sabotage" heeheehee...
  • edited December 2011
    1. What is your wedding date? October 17, 20092. Right now, what is your TOP choice for your first dance? Let It Be Me by Ray LaMontagne3. What is your favorite song on the radio right now? Knock You Down by Kanye4. What are you walking into as your first time as MR. & MRS?? Jessie's Girl by Rick Springfield (my fiance is Jesse, ha)5. Who is your favorite singer? Beyonce right now6. If you are doing a bouquet toss, what song are you planning on using?  Not sure if we are doing one, but I love Single Ladies - too funny
  • edited December 2011
    1. What is your wedding date? 10/10/09 2. Right now, what is your TOP choice for your first dance? Old country song: "You're my best friend" by Don Williams 3. What is your favorite song on the radio right now? Whatever it is, Zac Brown Band 4. What are you walking into as your first time as MR. & MRS?? Ring of Fire, by Johnny Cash for the attendants followed by a "Fly Over" (sound byte) by the USAF fighter jets like at a NASCAR race (and in honor of my brother who will be serving in Afghanistan for the 3rd time) 5. Who is your favorite singer? Too many to list 6. If you are doing a bouquet toss, what song are you planning on using? Not doing the bouquet toss, but if I was: probably Get In the Ring, by Guns - N - Roses. :) FUN POST THANKS!
  • mrssteen2758mrssteen2758 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. 10-10-092. Cat Powers/Sea of Love3. Flo Rida - you spin my head right around -dont know the name.4. I let the groom pick this one out (to really make him feel like he's making some decisions) and he choose "Paradise City" - Guns & Roses5. Madonna - old Madonna =)6. All the single ladies - Beyonce
  • edited December 2011
    1.  September 24th 20102. "Waltz With Me" Tonic3. "Run This Town"- Jay-Z, Rhianna, Kanye 4. "Lost" Coldplay5. Jason Mraz6. no bouquet toss but am giving away my bouquet to the "winner" of the longest married dance- which will be to "Stay Together" by Al Green :o)

Datsyuks & Ferdy- We Go Together Like...

• edited December 2011
    1. What is your wedding date?  Sept. 12, 20092. Right now, what is your TOP choice for your first dance? The Fray's Look After You3. What is your favorite song on the radio right now? 4. What are you walking into as your first time as MR. & MRS?? Something to get everyone really pumped up and excited for our entrance, on their feets. but pref. NOT techno- any suggestions???  Think along the lines of the girl who wrote Enter Sandman.....And, we're using that Black Eyed Peas song for the first dance of the party!!!5. Who is your favorite singer? 6. If you are doing a bouquet toss, what song are you planning on using? I'm not
  • edited December 2011
    1. What is your wedding date? It was 11-22-082. Right now, what is your TOP choice for your first dance?  We did Moonlight Serenade by Sinatra 3. What is your favorite song on the radio right now? Don't really have a favorite...4. What are you walking into as your first time as MR. & MRS?? Do you Think I'm Sexy by Rod Stewart...because we are sexy ;)5. Who is your favorite singer? We both like Coldplay6. If you are doing a bouquet toss, what song are you planning on using? I didn't do one
  • edited December 2011
    1. 8/8/09 2. "A Twist in My Story" by Secondhand Serenade 3. huh...maybe "You Belong With Me" by Taylor Swift 4. Probably the theme song from Harry Potter (yes, I know I'm a nerd) 5. I don't know, I like so many... 6. We haven't picked one yet, though I should probably do that soon...
  • ciaobella4819ciaobella4819 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What is your wedding date? October 3, 20092. Right now, what is your TOP choice for your first dance?   Breathless - Shayne Ward3. What is your favorite song on the radio right now?           the 'I'm Yours' remix!4. What are you walking into as your first time as MR. & MRS??          Pour Some Sugar on Me - Def Leopard5. Who is your favorite singer?        NO IDEA6. If you are doing a bouquet toss, what song are you planning on using?       Maneater - nelly furtado
  • Erin~ChrisErin~Chris member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. Oct. 23, 2010 :-)2. "Better Together" by Jack Johnson3. Got a lot of favorites, can't narrow it down....4. Possibly the Mission Impossible theme song, still not sure about this one5. I'm kinda loving Lady Gaga right now....6. "Where My Girls At" by 702..... old but I love it! lol
  • edited December 2011
    1. Jan. 2, 2010 2. "Then" by Brad Paisley 3. "Use Somebody" Kings of Leon 4. "All You Need is Love" The Beatles 5. The Beatles, band but still... 6. I guess "I'm Yours" by Jason Mraz?
  • ekstrathekstrath member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What is your wedding date? August 15, 2009 2. Right now, what is your TOP choice for your first dance? Then - Brad Paisley, I didn't really want something to popular because it's getting used A LOT, but the FI picked it and I don't have the heart to change it :) 3. What is your favorite song on the radio right now? Too many to mention!! 4. What are you walking into as your first time as MR. & MRS?? Haven't thought about that yet...anyone have some good suggestions?? I'd like something really upbeat!! 5. Who is your favorite singer? Again, too many to mention!! 6. If you are doing a bouquet toss, what song are you planning on using? Single Ladies - Beyonce!! Also, Pour some sugar on me - Def Leppard for the Garter "removal!"
  • cazzysmithcazzysmith member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What is your wedding date? 11/7/09 2. Right now, what is your TOP choice for your first dance? Nickelback's Far Away for first and Never Gonna Be Alone for last 3. What is your favorite song on the radio right now? King of Leon's Use Somebody I guess - otherwise I listen to my ipod! 4. What are you walking into as your first time as MR. & MRS?? U2's Beautiful Day (subject to change because apparently it's overused) 5. Who is your favorite singer? U2 and Nickelback 6. If you are doing a bouquet toss, what song are you planning on using? no toss so my answers make it look like I'm picking all the important songs but FI does have a say! In fact be picked entrance song and first dance song.
  • liberatedmistliberatedmist member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. October 3, 20092. Someone Like You - Van Morrison3. Say Hey - Michael Franti4. Stepping into the Twilight Zone5. Don't really have one...I listen to whatever is on the radio6. No toss
  • Ab42187Ab42187 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What is your wedding date? 8-29-09 2. Right now, what is your TOP choice for your first dance? "Never Gonna Be Alone" by Nickelback 3. What is your favorite song on the radio right now? " Boom Boom Pow" by the Black Eyed Peas. 4. What are you walking into as your first time as MR. & MRS?? We are still figuring this one out. 5. Who is your favorite singer? Kenny Chesney. 6. If you are doing a bouquet toss, what song are you planning on using? "Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It)" by Beyonce.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • sjackssjacks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What is your wedding date? October 24, 20092. Right now, what is your TOP choice for your first dance? When You Say Nothing At All - Keith Whitley3. What is your favorite song on the radio right now? Don't really like any newer songs.. 4. What are you walking into as your first time as MR. & MRS?? Don't know that one yet.5. Who is your favorite singer? Don't have just one. Some are Shania Twain, Alicia Keys, Keith Whitley6. If you are doing a bouquet toss, what song are you planning on using? Lady Marmalade - Pink, Christina Aguilara, Lil Kim, Mya
  • edited December 2011
    1. 9-9-09 2. Lost in this moment ~ big and Rich 3. I have WAY to many!! I drive all the time, so I am always listening to the radio 4. Tonight gonna be a good night~ Black Eyed Peas 5. WOW!!! To many to post!!! 6. Originally we were going to use Luck Be a Lady Tonight by Frank Senatra, But the more I think about it I am not sure I wanna use that!! I know I do not want all the single ladies!!! Way over used!!! But I am still thinking on this one!!! And where does everyone get the invitation ticker??? I want one!!!! lol
  • JenniSimJenniSim member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What is your wedding date?  9/19/092. Right now, what is your TOP choice for your first dance? Dance with You by Live3. What is your favorite song on the radio right now? dunno4. What are you walking into as your first time as MR. & MRS?? i think the theme to Star Wars (FI choice)5. Who is your favorite singer? Aerosmith, No Doubt, Fuel, STP6. If you are doing a bouquet toss, what song are you planning on using? Just A Girl by No Doubt
  • edited December 2011
    Well My Big Day has passed1. 5/15/20092. Everytime I Close My Eyes: Babyface3. Pretty Wings:Maxwell4. At Last: Etta James5. Too many6. Single Ladies
  • edited December 2011
    1. 10/9/092. Truly by Lionel Richie3. Lots :)4. Good Life by Kayne West5. Frank Sinatra, The Beatles, Aerosmith, Sublime6. I like Sabotage by Beastie boys ;)
  • edited December 2011
    1. What is your wedding date? August 8, 2009 2. Right now, what is your TOP choice for your first dance? Knocks me off my feet-Stevie Wonder 3. What is your favorite song on the radio right now? Boom Boom Pow- Black Eyed Peas (hee, hee) 4. What are you walking into as your first time as MR. & MRS?? Just Like Heaven-The Cure 5. Who is your favorite singer? Many, but prob Stevie Wonder or Sade 6. If you are doing a bouquet toss, what song are you planning on using? Not doing one. 
  • Stewy929Stewy929 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    1. What is your wedding date? 8/1/09 -- Yes TODAY!!! 2. Right now, what is your TOP choice for your first dance? We ARE dancing to You and Me by Kenny Chesney 3. What is your favorite song on the radio right now? I run to you - Lady A 4. What are you walking into as your first time as MR. & MRS?? Forever - Chris Brown 5. Who is your favorite singer? Too many to pick just one 6. If you are doing a bouquet toss, what song are you planning on using? Single Ladies
  • edited December 2011
    1. Wedding date: May 15, 2010 2. First dance top choice (right now): Broken Road, Rascal Flatts 3. Fav song on radio: Soulja Boy's "Kiss me Thru the Phone" (my Fiance and I live in different states right now)  4. Walking 1st time as Mr/Mrs.: "Solid as a Rock" by Ashford and Simpson 5. Fav singer: Ken Block of Sister Hazel6. Bouquet Toss: Hotel Room Service  by Pitbull
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards