Florida-South Florida

Rehearsal Dinner HELP

We had originally planned on having rehearsal dinner at my brother's house but he has to work the next day and we'd be there too late. I need suggestions for a place (good and affordable) to have the rehearsal dinner near the Coral Gables Congregational Church around 8:30pm. HELP!
BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Rehearsal Dinner HELP

• edited December 2011
    don't have a suggestion, but I'm interested in answers. I need a rehearsal dinner place around the gables as well.
  • edited December 2011
    Vicki had hers in the gables at Las Vegas... that may be a good option for you?
  • edited December 2011
    That's where I'm planning on having mine at Las Vegas in the Gables. I went in there last week to check it out and it's got nice decor. Their per person prices are between $16.95 - $22.95 (I think) if you have a group. It depends what you want on the menu. I also checked out Las Culebrinas and Havana Harry's and they have about the same pricing and are around the Gables/ Grove area.
  • oyepoohoyepooh member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    I was also going to say Las Culebrinas and Havana Harry's.My only other thought is Villagio in Merrick Park.HTH
  • edited December 2011
    Since were getting married at Coral Gables congregational as well, we narrowed it down to the Villagio (which is super yummy and affordable), cafe Abbrachi or Mario the Baker~> lgranted, Mario the Baker is not very "fancy fancy" but they have amazing italian food and most of our bridal party has been there and like it =) GL!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards