Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

ceremony songs for bridal party/parents

Hey guys,I'm walking down to Pachelbel's Canon in D Major but I'm having trouble finding a song for my bridal party and parents/grandparents to walk down to.  Any suggestions?Thanks,Teresa

Re: ceremony songs for bridal party/parents

• Options
    I don't know what the parents walked in to, but the BMs and RB/FG walked into Jesu Joy.
  • Options
    Normal 0 false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} Suggestions for processional/recessional music   Jesu Joy of Man’s Desiring-Bach Air on the G String-Bach Arioso-Bach Sinfonia-Bach Prelude in C Major from the Well Tempered Clavier-Bach Water Music-Handel Trumpet Voluntary, aka Prince of Denmark’s March-Clarke Trumpet Tune-Purcell Canon-Pachelbel Several of the Brandenburg Concertos-Bach Joyful, Joyful-“Finale from Symphony #9-Beethoven Claire de Lune-Debussy Girl with the Flaxen Hair-Debussy Psalm XIX-Marcello Toccata in F Major-Buxtehude Spring from The Four Seasons-Vivaldi Autumn from The Four Seasons-Vivaldi Several of the Brandenburg Concertos-Bach Sheep May Safely Graze-Bach Fur Elise-Beethoven Wedding March~Lohengrin (Here Comes the Bride) Wagner  
    "Trix, it's what they/our parents wanted. Why so judgemental? And why is your wedding date over a year and a half ago? And why do you not have a groom's name? And why have you posted over 12,000 posts? And why do you always say mean things to brides?" palegirl146
  • Options
    Doing Jesu, Joy of Mans Desiring for BP and Air and Simple Gifts for parents
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Depending on what instruments you have, an arrangement of Bizet's "Intermezzo" from the opera Carmen is really pretty.  It would flow nicely into the Pachelbel too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards