Connecticut

Processional Song

Hey ladies... i need some suggestions....i dont know what to walk down the aisle to...i dont want the traditional wedding march and my girls are walking down to Canon D.... we are havng an out door ceremony so I was thinking the trumpet voluntary would be too much ...what are you walking down to??

Re: Processional Song

• edited December 2011
    I walked to Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring.  We played it in my high school orchestra, so it had some meaning behind it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Vikki2payVikki2pay member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My girls walked down to Canon in D and I walked to Ode to Joy, its a song that means a lot to Dad and I so it was very moving.
  • ggmaeggmae member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We processed to 2 songs by the Vitamin String Quartet. They do cover songs of well-known songs and we loved it.
  • edited December 2011
    Jesu, Joy of Man's Desiring.
    The Bump ate my signature. DD - Apr 2011 DS - expected June 2013
  • edited December 2011
    We walked to the string instrumental "You Raise Me Up"
  • edited December 2011
    what instrument is it going to be played on? or is it going to be a recording of some sort?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Visit The Nest! Visit The Nest! White Knot
  • rel830rel830 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FI and and everyone else are walking in to a guitar version of "Crazy Love." I'm walking to a Vitamin String Quartet version of "All I Want Is You."ggmae: what songs did you use?
  • edited December 2011
    we are using vitamin quartet for the recessional, at this point we are thinking "everlong" my processional is an apocalyptica song- we liked their version better than the vitamin records version
  • edited December 2011
    i walked down to cannon D, the girls to bittersweet symphony (the beginning where its all music) , and the coming back up the aisle to beautiful day
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going to walk down the aisle to the Cat Power version of "Sea of Love" It's definitely not traditional but it's beautiful :) We're just going to have someone in charge of playing the recording (it's a pretty small, informal wedding).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards