Indiana

Weekend Plans?

What's going on this weekend?

Re: Weekend Plans?

• edited December 2011
    Married life is boring!!  JKH started a 60 hour shift yesterday, he gets off Saturday at 6 pm, but has a 24 that starts Sunday at 7 am.  Won't be spending much time with him.  But the reason he has to work it is because he traded to be off all last weekend for a wedding, so it's okay. Tonight:  hmm..wine and a magazine? Tomorrow: My sister and I have both had a bad/stressful week, so my H is "treating" us to pedicures.  Afterwards we are making dinner for H, her bf, and baby O dinner. Sunday:  mow the yard.  Take our proof book over to my inlaws to look at. 
  • edited December 2011
    I have been at a conference in the French Lick Hotel/Resort all week, so my fiance is joining me tonight to check out West Baden and eat a yummy dinner. Tomorrow I'm heading to Seymour to find some cowgirl boots and stopping at Edinburgh outlets to find clothes for our engagement photos next Friday.Sunday is going to have to be a work day: cutting grass, cleaning house, doing laundry... maybe checking out Mill Race Park in Columbus with fiance for epics. He wants a covered bridge and I really like the one there.Have a great weekend girls!!
  • tecmotecmo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tomorrow is my bachelorette party!!!  I had to have it a little early because it is the only time FSIL is going to be in town between now and the wedding.  Plus I get to have a few more OOT guests come because tomorrow afternoon is my family reunion, so I get some close cousins to go too!Sunday I'll be recovering from Saturday!  lol
  • KrissykinzKrissykinz member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight I'm not doing much at all.  It's been a long week.  Tomorrow I'm going to a baby shower for one of my bridesmaids.  After that I'll be hanging out with my FI.  On Sunday I'm having lunch with some girlfriends.
  • edited December 2011
    Friday: 1/2 Day of work, go to the salon for color and trim, then spend some time with FI, family and puppy. Saturday: My BRIDAL SHOWER - yay! Sunday: Relax, some gardening and playing with my puppy. Oh and some intermittent knotting too : )
    imageimage
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • jessicravensjessicravens member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight, I spent my evening in the ER getting xrays and blood work.  (I was in a pretty bad car wreck on Monday), tomorrow we are going to the hospital because FI's sister just had twins on Wednesday.  Tomorrow evening is my baby sister's birthday party (she will be 10).  Sunday, church, recover, hospital again, and pack.  (I am moving over the next week and a half.
  • edited December 2011
    Last night: we went grocery shopping and to FI's grandmother's house (soon to be our house) to measure rooms and decide what we want to keep and what will need to find a new home in the next 2 months. Today: taking FI's grandmother out to brunch, getting invites printed, cleaning, donating things to Goodwill, celebratory dinner b/c FI finally got a job!!! He starts Monday in a law office. This relieves a lot of my stress. Sunday: more cleaning, laundry, and softball (we have a double-header). Busy, busy weekend when all I really want to do is relax because the next 3 weeks are going to be crazy at work!
  • purdueamandapurdueamanda member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So I'm a little late, but oh well :) Friday - I got off of work at 2pm and went to the DMB show with a few of my girlfriends.  It was so much fun as it is every year! Saturday - FI and I took our two dogs and cat to the vet for their annual check up.  We have never taken them all together so it was a little chaotic but not as bad as I thought it would be :)  Then I went on a bunch of errands, mowed my mom's lawn and now I'm updating my wedding bio and knotting while enjoying a Bud Light with lime. :)Sunday - no big plans but I might start working on getting my rehearsal and brunch invites together.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards