Ohio-Cincinnati

**KJ42008**

Hi,I just saw you were a dayton bride and love your engagement picture on your profile!!!!  I'm going to be getting engagement pictures in dayton sometime in the fall and was wondering where you went or had good suggestions? Thanks!

Re: **KJ42008**

• stosha1stosha1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'll butt in and suggest Cox Arboretum and downtown Miamisburg. Our pics turned out AWESOME!!!GL!
  • edited December 2011
    I'm gonna butt in too and suggest Wegerzyn Gardens. That's where we did ours. I can show u pics if u want... i don't know how to add links :)
  • edited December 2011
    nict1121- that would be great if I could look at your pictures!  I've heard great things about that park. Thanks!  mjanosek81@hotmail.com
  • edited December 2011
    stosha1- what's considered downtown miamisburg?  I've been to the mall but that's about it!
  • stosha1stosha1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I think the circle and down by the Hamburger Wagon. There are some really great 'doors' and storefronts there that have some 'urban' appeal! Plus there's the huge mural that we used too!
  • edited December 2011
    Looks like I'm a little late on this post :) I had mine taken in Springboro (downtown area and north park) and also on another engagement shoot had them taken down in Cinci at Krohn conservatory and eden park area. ( I only had two engagement sessions because my friend is also my photographer :) My photographer also uses Cox Arboretum and Wegerzyn Gardens. Hope that helps!
  • edited December 2011
    If it's not too far away. Lebanon also has some great spots. Their downtown is cute and they also have a train station which would make for some cute pictures.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards