Ohio-Cincinnati

Taste of Cincy RD

Someone mentioned to me that Skyline has an opportunity that I'd like to use for my wedding rehearsal dinner:They close their downtown store, order in some of the key Cincy faves: Montgomery Inn, LaRosa's, Graters and of course Skyline.  Has anyone done this?  How can I find more information on this?Thanks,Rebecca

Re: Taste of Cincy RD

• edited December 2011
    I would call them - when they're not busy - and talk to the manager. They would know best! :) HTH!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Let us know what you find out!
  • edited December 2011
    Someone on here did that....but I can't remember who, I think it might have been the girl w/ the baseball theme that got married at the red's stadium.......I could be making that up though...anyone remember who I'm talking about?
  • Dani3679Dani3679 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually think it may have been Melaina25 or something like that, that did it...you could search for her bio
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Dani3679Dani3679 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just looked up Melaina25 and she is still around, she posts on the Nest International Newlyweds board, if you'd like to page her and ask her about her experience!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • abbey&joshabbey&josh member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For some reason I thought it was jterheiden or something like that?
  • lfyelfye member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We ended up not using them but if you send me an email at lindsey.sharp@live.com I have the pricing information and an email address for the contact that is in charge of the RD's there for the Cincinnati theme.
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks, girl!  I emailed you! :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards